Prologue

Hey there. This my newest work. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Just saying, i ain't japanese, but i really like it, and i added abit of their culture into this story. If there's anything you need clearing up with, please dont be shy to ask.

Then they came...

At the MC’s cue, they came one by one into the spotlight.

The first one I noticed was Ruby, with her long, golden hair shimmering in the spotlight.

Along with her, came Lily, Kiko, and Aiki; her fellow band mates.

It’s not like I know each of them personally, I just happen to know their names.

Lastly, a girl with shoulder-long pink hair came on stage. She lightly ran to the front, and grabbed the microphone with both hands.

"Everybody, good afternoon to you all! I’m Yui-chan, and we are the Chaos Angels, performing for you 3rd, tonight. I hope you all enjoy!"

The crowd started to get excited, and applauded in response.

The four stood on their positions, and waited impatiently for their cue. Though they were all girls, and all amateur musicians, they looked quite professional. I felt a hint of envy that I'll never get that far.

But, I can’t just shake the feeling I have seen the girl standing in front from somewhere before. Could it be…?

Nah, it couldn’t. I quickly shook my head, and turned back to the stage.

"Alright then! One! Two! Three! Let’s go!"

She threw her fist in the air, and they started to play. I braced myself, making sure and hoping that it won’t surprise me in any way. But, it still caught me by surprise, which up made me a bit disappointed in myself.

I leaned back to the wall, and placed my fist on my heart. It pounded like a bass was placed inside my chest.

What’s happening to me?

Was it because of the loud music?

The crowd’s excited atmosphere?

Or maybe the way they moved on stage?

Whatever it is, the Chaos Angels sure had it.

I’m quite disappointed in myself. And there I thought I have seen it all.

I guess I was wrong….

Last night, I got a text message from my good friend Andy. I was quite surprised, since he usually was too lazy to text me, and he rather call me instead.

"Hey there, Ren. If you’re not busy tomorrow, do you mind coming to the café with us. I just want to see you guys for the last time. But come only if you’re free. If not, then forget about it, alright?"

The message puzzled me a bit. But, I soon realized what it meant; This was his subtle way of saying “The band has come to an end. We’ll be disbanding. Please come to say goodbye to us all”.

Though, it didn’t surprise me, because I kind of saw it coming. We weren’t practicing that often anymore, not getting together, and not even staying in touch once in a while. At first, I thought it was just me, but it wasn’t. We all knew what was coming; but we just didn’t want to believe it was true.

The train I was on slowed to a halt, as it arrived onto the station. I waited for the train doors to open, before hopping of the train.

I got onto the station, but didn’t take long before leaving the station and heading over to the café.