Headstones

~Ryan's Out-Of-Body pov~

I was marked as a DNR (Do Not  Resuscitate) so when the doctors came in they didn't get the patters to shock me. They just began to unhook me from the machines I was attached too. I saw my mom and May join my father in my room. They all looked at me with pure sadness. Before they left they all came up to my lifeless body for one last goodbye. My mother came first, she grabbed my cold limp hand. "Goodbye sweet heart, go join Cj. I love you." She wiped away the tears that escaped. Then May came up, I could tell she'd been crying because her cheeks were tear stained and her eyes were red. She was too young to have to go through this. "I promise I won't date until at least 35, sorry but I can't  wait as long as you wanted me to. Bye Ryan I love you." She stood on her tiptoes to kiss my cheek. Then my dad came up. He kissed my forehead and said, "Sorry I was so hard on you, sport. Now go find Cj, I know she's waiting for ya. She'll probably wack you over the head at first, so be prepared. I love ya, son." 

~No real Pov~ 

Ryan's funeral was just your basic funeral, nothing like Cj's. After the ceremony his casket was walked to the back of the cemetery where Cj's grave was. He was gently placed in the ground and dirt was piled on top. His family and friends stayed for a few minutes after everything was over before slowly filling down the path and leaving.  May took one last look at the matching headstone Ryan and Cj had. Cj's had what everyone concerned her and Ryan's verse on it reading "Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful and endures every circumstance." and Ryan's, which was to right of her's reading. "That is true. Love endures everything and I will never stop loving her. Ever."