Perfection

A few months have passed since that night and almost every weekend me and Ryan would hang out weather it was going to the movies, bowling going to the high school football games we were always together. It was perfect. Jokes have started that we were definitely going to get married, but we weren't even officially a couple so we'd just laugh it off. These jokes got so popular within in our little circle of shop friends me and Ryan started making them to. It was actually really funny. We had plans to hang out this weekend after my band concert, we were going to go to meet up with some friends at the bowling alley. Going bowling was one our favorite things to do together even though we both sucked. As our friends, Jak, was putting our initials in to the computer me and Ryan went to get us all some soda. I looked up at the screen reading the different letter combinations, JF for Jak Fend, RQ for Ryan Queens, TN for Thomas Nomen, GL for Glenda Lin, DD for Dona Dow, but when I got to last two they should of been CS for Clary Silverman, but instead it said CQ. "One of y'all messed up, my last name starts with an S not a Q." I said as me and Ryan sat the drinks on the table. Jak just smirked and said "No mistake here miss Clary Queens." He was barley able to say the whole sentence with out all of them busting in to laughter. Ryan and I both rolled our eyes not even trying to hide our blushing faces. We had pretty much excepted fate. We got ready to bowl and by the 9th frame we were both behind and new we had lost. We should of made bets on who would lose, to at least make money off of our failures. Oh well should of, could of, would of. As the evening was coming to a close we all texted our parents to come and pick us up. Every one had been picked up except me and Ryan we talked for about 30 minutes about our upcoming exams, and how our teachers were insane for giving all  to do by this coming Monday. " Have you even started your history project?" He asked me. "Yea. I turned it in like 3 days ago, when it was due." I said. "Well you could of just answered the question you didn't have to go and show off your goody goody side." He said with a fake offended tone. "I'm not a goody goody!" I half yelled, I absolutely hated it when people called me that. "Sorry." He said half way meaning it. "Whatever." I said just as my phone went off, I got a text from my mom. Mum: I'm here and Ryan's mom is pulling in behind me. So quit making out and get y'all's  butts out here.) I replied saying: OML! Mom! We are NOT making out, I mean like we're  it even a couple we're just best friends! And ok we're walking out rn....) Ryan walked me to the car and hugged me goodnight. When I got home I texted him asking him if he wanted to face time. When I answered the FaceTime I could tell he was about to be asleep. "Oh, I'm sorry didn't know you were about to go to bed. We can talk tomorrow." I said. "No it's ok." He said in a sleepy voice. "You sure?" I asked. "Of course anything for you, love." We stayed on face time for the whole night, when I woke up a text from Ryan was waiting for me Ryan:P- Good Morning, love. I had end our FaceTime this morning because I needed my phone. I can't believe we fell asleep the call went on for 8 hours and 45 minutes! I guess we have a new record. Now please go do something with that hair I know it probably is a mess and for the love of God brush your teeth I can almost smell it through the phone. I'll see you later today to work on homework. :D......and i asked you something last night but you were already asleep so just FYI you'll have a very important question to answer later ;)......) That could only mean one thing and I already had my answer ready to go.