Not Ready

A/n: I'm not sure how to explain this pov, but basically it's going to be like how his dream was. So it's in Ryan's pov, but he's not in his body if that makes since he's watching everything happen to him from somewhere else. Does that make since? I hope it does. If not I'll rewrite this chapter.

~Ryan's Out-Of-Body Pov~

"Clear!" The doctor yelled for the third time. My machine that was monitoring my heart stoped its continuous beep and went into to a series of short beats. "He's back, but not for long. Let's get his family in here. They should probably go ahead and say goodbye. His body won't be able to take much more, even if he wants to. At this point he can fight all he wants but it'll only delay it. Also we should be prepared for The Rally." Then all the doctors filed out of my room and I was alone. Well not completely alone I guess. I could myself lying on the hospital bed with all the machines hooked up to me, but then how was I on the other side of the room? I'm not going to question it, maybe this is what dying is like. 

When my family walked in May was crying silently, my mom had a tear stained face, but my dad still had a stern look on his face. The same look he would give when I did something he didn't think was "manly" like when I would wake my mom up after a nightmare crying. He loved me, don't get me wrong, it's just he has always wanted me to be the definition of a tough guy, but I just wasn't one. My mom and May went to one side of me and my dad stayed on the other. May grabbed my hand, she didn't say anything but I could feel her stroking her her fingers over my limp knuckles. My mom was near my head stroking her  delicate fingers through my hair. Still my dad just stood staring at me in disapproval. This went on for about 10 minutes then I went into blackness. Yup I was definitely dead. I could still feel my mother playing with my hair, my sister holding my hand and my father looking at me. I wasn't ready to die, I was scared. I haven't even said goodbye to anyone. I can't leave yet.