(Edited) Part Nine - Tyler p.o.v

'Morning boys.' Father greeted us as we walked into the dining hall for breakfast.
'Oh my babies.' Mother sighed as she looked at us.
We were a mess. Kyler had gotten sleep but his eyes were red and sore from crying and mine had purple rings round them from where I hadn't slept.
'Eat and then we can go see Ethan. He told me he's ran some tests and he's just waiting for the results to come through. He said he's had to put Dakota under again because he wasn't any better when he came too in the early hours this morning.' Father told us.
Kyler whimpered. I watched him as he silently nibbled on a couple pieces of bacon before pushing his plate aside. 'Can we go see him now?' He whispered.
Father nodded as mother got up and hugged Ky. 'He'll be fine boys. It's probably the years of torment catching up to him. He's a strong boy, he's been through much worse.' She smiled softly and kissed both our cheeks before letting us go.
'Good morning alpha, Tyler, Kyler.' Ethan bowed slightly as we entered.
'Morning alpha, boys.' Ethan's wife, Kara, smiled at us as she came into view. She was holding a bowl of water with a towel draped over her arm. 'I was just going to give him a wash. He sweated quite a bit poor thing.' She nodded her head towards Dee. 'Come help me.'
I nodded and we followed her to our mates bedside. She was right. Our poor little pup was soaked with sweat. He was hooked up to another machine as well as the one from last night, the mask had been replaced with tubes that sat along his cheek bones and disappeared up his nose.
Kyler whimpered when he saw our mate. He looked so lifeless and ill.
'Here, I'll let you two wash him down. I don't think he'll appreciate me doing it.' Kara smiled and put the bowl down, leaving us to clean Dakota up.
'There we go pup,' I whispered softly as we put Dee in a clean set of pyjamas, 'all nice and clean.' I kissed his little forehead and collapsed back into a chair.
Kyler came and sat on my lap. 'He'll be fine now right?' He whimpered.
I sighed. 'He'll be fine Ky. He's fine.' I said it to reassure him and myself.
'How is he?' Joey asked as he came rushing to his little brothers bed side. His face was as pale as ours and you could clearly tell he hadn't slept much, if at all, either.
'Joey, you need to sleep. Come on, his mates are here to look after him. They'll come get us if anythings happening.' Rocco huffed. I could tell that our big bro hadn't had any sleep too because he was very irritated.
'No. He needs one of his brothers here with him. And since Marco is being a complete asshole, I'm staying.' Joey growled.
'What do you mean? Isn't Marco even going to come see how he's doing?' I asked getting more and more pissed. His brother was already getting on my nerves but now he was jumping on my last one.
Joey shook his head, 'he's got a date with his precious Jenny,' he spat, 'I don't want him near Dakota anyway, he'll just cause problems.'
'Right guys, I've got the results.' Ethan came and pulled up a chair and father came to stand behind me and Kyler. 'Everything's come back fine, he's in good health, it could be a little better, but considering how he was when he first came to the pack he's improved greatly.'
'So what's wrong with him?' Kyler asked getting a little snappy. Luckily Ethan ignored the tone my brother used before turning to Joey.
'Joey, what has Dakota been like through the years of you living in that pack? How did he deal with his fathers...abuse?' Ethan asked a little nervously.
'He cried and was afraid, but he never shown that to anyone else but me and Marco. He always put others before himself and never complained. Even though he had next to nothing he didn't ever ask me or Marco for anything. He was just happy being with us. He always put a smile on his face and told us he was fine even when he wasn't.' Joey said sadly.
'And that's where I think the trouble lies. I think it's all starting to catch up with him.' Ethan said sadly. 'I heard what you said about Marco. I think he's what triggered it to start.'
Joey growled. 'I told him this morning not to bother coming after his stupid date. I definitely don't want him around if he's the problem here.' Rocco sat Joey on his lap and kept a firm hold on his mate, knowing he wasn't thinking properly and he would do something stupid if he had the chance.
'I agree. I don't want Marco being around Dakota if he's going to continue acting the way he has been. Dakota already believes he's done something wrong and upset his brother even though he's not done anything at all.' Kyler growled from my lap. I mimicked Rocco and tightened my hold on my twin, knowing he would do something stupid on purpose.
'This is something you'll all have to sort out for yourself.' Ethan stood, 'Dakota should start waking up soon. I want the room calm and stress free for him and if it isn't i will kick you all out. Once he's woken and eaten he should be more than alright to leave tonight once ive also spoke to him. Now I have some papers to fill out, unfortunately so call me if there's any trouble alright.' We all nodded and he left, leaving his office door ajar so he could hear what was going on still.
'Ive got some business to take care of too, call me if you need me.' Father told us before leaving also.
'That idiot.' Joey growled and the room fell into silence with only the sound of Dee's breathing and the machines beeping to be heard.