12.Plan in Action- Crew Pov

ZAYNE POV

As me and carson said bye we were the last to leave we headed out to my car and got in. I started the engine and we drove off, Carson didnt say much he just kept looking out the window.

"You good bro?" I asked

"Yeah. Im just ready to do this and be out."

"You know if we do this theres no turning back we take responsibility for this if we get caught."

" I know bro you dont have to tell me but it's time for ashley to get her deserts."

" So whats is with you and adrian you seem kinda attached to her."

" Nothing bro i just like her."

"Carson you type of like is to hit and quit please dont tell me thats what you doing."

"NO. I have more respect for her than that zayne."

"Wow never heard you talk like that before bout any girl. Glad to see your growing up big bro."

"Zayne shut up and get us to the ruiz house."

We drove the rest in silence, We rode up to the house and knocked on the door which there maid jenna opened the door she told us the Ruizs were still at work and wouldnt be home till late.That was just perfect for us. We entered the room and saw every one was ready to go, the reason they were down to ride is becuase like me and carson we found that the twins was good cool people and once they were excepted into the group it was like a member for life.

"So who's staying again?" Allie asked getting what look like duffle bags out.

"Caressa and bonnie are staying."

" And what are we pose to do again since were staying." Caressa asked

"Basically make sure it seems were still one the estate."

"Okay roger. Allie what with the duffle bags?" Bonnie asked

"Well we need diguises and aint no one brought all black so i did and i got every one sizes." She said unzipping the bags and handed each of us a black shirt a black hoodie and black pants and black Nike high tops

"When did you get this?" Carson asked

"When we left the hospital after anju go hospitalized me and cameron disappeared for a while we went and got these." She said also taking out what looks like black make up

"And what that for." I asked

"Well we didnt know if we wanted to paint our faces black. But we got the make up before the hoodies and realized the hoodies zipp up to the face.

"Good cuase i wasnt putting on make-up." Jeremy said returing from the bathroom dressed down in all black.

We all changed and it was black down every where, We had put one some cloths over them so the help wouldnt  realize we were in all black. We made our way to the living room to exit out the back door.

"Hey were yall goin." Emily asked walking behind us.

"We all need to clear our heads emily were going for a walk and maybe a little camp fire. Wanna join." Allie said taking out some thing from the duffle bag and holding up some marshmellos.

"Naw gotta hold down the fort here yall go have  fun and dont start a forrest fire." She said laughing then walking away.

"Good thinking." I said

"Well we gotta make this seem real plus iknow caressa and bonnie gonna be bored out there and maybe hungry so i brought supplies as well."

"Damn yall just thought about everything huh?" Alex said laughing