15.Recuperating&Court Dates

ANJU POV

It's been three days since i left school early tuesday,This asthma was really kicking my ass into the ground. Luckly i was feeling better today,During the past few days the crew have been working as my daily nurses.It was so sweet of them usually they switched places becuase it was the second week and they were already scheduling practices and after school meetings. i was just laying in my bed when i heard some one come in.

"Hey sleepy head how you feeling." Hector said coming in.

"Im alright. Feeling much better." I said sitting up in bed.

"Thats good baby girl. So i came in here to tell you that they moved adrians court dates up to today." He said sitting on my bed.

"Thats great Hector."  I said crazy happy. " Wait why wasnt i told?"

"Cuase we needed you to focus on recuperating." He said with a sincere look.

"Alright i guess so can i go?" I said giving him the puppy eyes.

"No.Your gonna stay in the house and focus on getting better." He said sternly yet sweetly.

What the hell why couldnt i go? I feel a little better plus i missed her so much. Not that the crew hasnt tooken care of me but it was time for my right hand man to be back at my side. But I didnt argue.

"Fine i guess." I said folding my arms and leaning back feeling defeated.

"But some one will be accompanying me today." He said looking up at me.

"Let me guess.......Carson?" I said already knowing the answer.

"Good guess." He said giving a little smile.

"So when do you leave?"

"In a half an hour." He said getting up."Dont worry to much about it will be okay." He said walking out.

I didnt say nothing surprisingly i trusted hector and knew he would bring her home. I wasnt surprised that carson was going though he for some reason was very interested in adrian. Then i heard my door re open and  Came in the Emerson boys.

"How you feeling?" Carson said walking in first.

"Im feeling better." I said. Then i felt my heart speed up when i saw zayne come in.

"Thats good dont want you half way fainting like you did at school." Zayne said with a concerned look.

"Look i thought i be feeling better but i was wrong."

"Well im just glad your getting better." He said sitting down next to me.

"Thanks. But what about you mister, Heard you was going to the court case." I said raising my eye brow.

" Whatever anju just go back to sleep." He said smiling.

"Bye boy! you obviously like her why wont you admit it?"

"I dont know what your talking about." He said looking away but from his actions i could tell he was blushing on the low.

"Whatever boy." I said ending the conversation.

I knew he liked her, why wouldnt her just admit it? Boys and there emotions where so difficult to read it grew annoying.

"Carson come on,Its time to go." Hector said peeking his head through the door.

"Well i see you guys later." He said walking out and closing the door behind him. It was just me and zayne alone now.Then i got a phone call from a number i didnt recognize.