16.Next Day

ANJU POV

Last night was crazy since adrian came home we all statyed up and just talked until 4 in the morning. It felt good to have her home,Except she and cameron was acting a little weird last night. I woke up first as usual and decided to go down to the second floor to where the extra bedrooms where. I walked into the second bedroom where carson and zayne was sleeping. I saw that carson was missing and i just stood in the door way and just looked at zayne as he slept.

"What are you doing in here?" Carson whisphered behind me scaring the hell out of me.

"Damn just give me a heart attack why dont you." I whisphered back trying not to wake zayne.

"Trust me thats the last thing i wanna do." He said sliding past me to go into the room.

"Whatever.Why you up so early?" I asked.

"Using the inside weight room." He sad taking his shirt off. Which exposed his sweaty yet muscular ab's. Normally a girl would stare at his body but i on the other hand was just turned off by it. After hearing the situation that happend last year with him was a huge turn off.

"Oh." Was all i said looking past him, I looked at zayne he slept so soundly.

"Why you starin at him like that?" He asked rasing his eyebrow.

"No reason. But can i talk to you out in the hall." I asked walking out. He followed behind me still shirtless.

"So whats up?" He asked. closing the door

"Well it's about zayne do you think he trusts me?"

"Why would you ask that?" He said looking confused.

"Cuase zack called me and at the end of the conversation he called me babe and zayne whole mood changed after that."

"You messed up right there." He said shaking his head at me. Then he posted up on the wall and crossed his arms while lowering his head.

"What you mean i didint do nothing." I said getting a little mad.

"Well did you atleast correct him."

"Um...." Was all i said trying to think wether or not i did. "No guess i didnt."

"See. Zayne has a hard time trusting the opposite gender and on rare occasions trusting me around them."

"I know but i dont like zack that way, He's adrians friend forreal forreal."

"Remmember when i zack was helping you over and when i saw i quickly went over to help you?"

"Yeah.Why?" I was confused what did that have to do with anything?

"Well thats cuase zayne doesnt really fancy zack."

"Wait i thought zack just got to the school how does he know him?" This wasnt making any sense.

"Well zayne meet him before, And dude did him dirty so zayne doesnt like him but wont tell no one.So letting dude have your numer and then letting him call you babe was two strikes."

"First of all i didnt let zack have my number some one gave it to him and second i didnt let him call me babe." I said correcting him.

"Well go tell zayne that not me." He said then started to walk off to the hang out room.

I rolled my eyes and then re-opened the door and to my surprise zayne was up and just sitting on the bed. He was just playing with the necklace he kept around his neck, before long he looked up at me.

"Yes." He said finally.

"What?" I asked confused, i hadent asked a question.

"You asked me yesterday wether i trusted you or not and now im answering your question." He said never looking up still playing with his necklace.