4.Being out places

The Crew--------------------------->

*****************************************************************************************************************

"Told you it was worth it" Zayne stated laying back on the couch throwing his hands behind his head. Me, Adrian, Zayne and Carson were just chilling out in the hangout room.

"Bye boy! It was alright" I replied pushing him over, he sat back up laughing.

"Well it was fun except that blonde girl that was bold enough to step to me" Adrian added rolling her eyes, she was laid out on the other couch her legs resting over Carson's lap. I could tell she was still annoyed by the situation

"Okay yeah besides that, it was fun right?" Carson asked looking up from his phone

"Right." Adrian and I said putting our thumbs up simultaneously.

"I really think you two plan that." Carson said laughing.

"Don't hate on our awesome twinness!" I replied.

Run the world (girls) by Beyonce started playing on my phone it was Allie. Last night was fun and everyone was really vibing well to each other we all exchanged phone numbers.

Allie: Me and the Crew hanging out at the mall today wanna come?

Me: Sure i'll ask Adrian and i will text back in ten.

Allie: kk

"Hey Adrian wanna hang with the the crew at the mall?" I asked checking the time. It was a little after one o’clock. I locked my phone back and sat it on my lap

"So y'all have a crew. Dang, just throw us out the window why don't you" Zayne dramatically said pretending to look as if his feelings were hurt

"Bye Boy! Aren't you two like Mr and Mr. Popular at school? I’m sure you two have other people to hang with, like how you two ditched us at the party!" Adrian casually said while flipping channels

"Well yes we are, but you two are cool and what can we say we like hanging with you. Besides if we would have stayed and babysat you two would you would have never met this so called crew." Carson said trying to take the remote from Adrian.

"Plus you two are down to earth and not boogie as the rest of the girls here. Wait who is the crew any way?" Zayne asked looking at me with confusion

"Allie, Alex, Jeremy, Rashon, Cameron, Bonnie and Caressa, and thanks”

They looked at each other and started to laugh, I looked at Adrian and she looked just as annoyed as I did,we both hit them at the same time.

"Hey!" They said together

"Trying to be like us now" I questioned with a smile "And why laugh after I tell you their names"

"Cause your crew is our main circle of friends, we may be popular but we have a very distinct group of people we call friends, everyone else is associates." Carson answered turning the channel looks like adrian lost the fight over the remote.

"Well if y’all so tight how come you didn't get a text?" I questioned with a attitude, I didn't notice we were that much alike even in choosing friends.

"Well smart ass we did, just about the same time you did our phones are just on vibrate." Zayne said throwing his phone at me

I looked at the message: crew hanging at the mall today you and your bro down?.

It was sent 2 minutes before mine was, I just threw the phone back and flipped him off.

"Haha I think she mad"Carson said turning off the t.v.