10.1's gone and 1's here

Mr&Mrs Emerson----------------------------------->

***************************************************************************************************************

ANJU POV

I had suddenly woken up and asked "Wheres adrain?!" I asked looking around frantically not knowing where i was. Every ones face had shock on them but no one was answering my question.

"Wheres adrian?!" I asked again

*Silence*

"I'm not asking again where's adrian?!?!" I said a little pissed off that no one was saying any thing but looking at me. I started to get up and felt something jerk at my fore arm, It was an I.V the machine had ben on my right but i was trying to move to the left.I grabbed the machine and guided it to my left then i tried to stand and something rushed over me to the point where i started to fall. Zayne cuaght me and helped my back in bed.

"Adrian umm there something you need to know" Allie started off saying with tears in her eyes.

"What?" I said looking at her crazily. What the hell was going on.

"Anju sweety, Adrian was taken to juvie about 10 minutes ago just before you awoke." Elena said sitting on the bed.

"That can't be i just saw here i remember she was trying to tell me something then i cant member what happend after that. Where am i any way?"

"Well your in the hospital you had a very serve asthma attack and Adrian was to be transfrerd to the detention center at five and it's 5:10 now she was aloud to stay here until then, when you first woke up briefly thats when you saw her but you quickly fell back asleep." She said tearing a little.

"Wait so you mean to tell me not only do i have asthma and had a attack that adrian is going to juvie?" Everyone noded in agreement." For how long?"

"2 weeks" Hector said digusted

"Hector you said you wouldn't let it get this far, You said you would handle it!" I half way screaming and crying.

"Honey your father done everything he can but there was something that he didnt know, It turns out adrian had a charge against some one named Amia Chapmen that was never dropped." Elena said.

"Amia Chapmen? Adrian never faught her i know that amia couldn't stand me and once made me fall down stairs . But adrian told me she didn't fight her" I said confused

"Well apparently she did and hide the charges from you." Hector said sitting on my other side.

I just sat there staring blank letting all the information process i couldnt belive that she's gone even if it's for two weeks  we habe never been apart that long.Then the doctor came in

"Hello anju im doctor Cruz. How are you feeling."He said walking over checking my stats

"Well my chest hurts a little and im really tired." I said

"Thats normal,I'll send a nurse in for the pain and once you get more sleep you'll be fine." He said with a smile

"She'll be okay now?"Elena asked

"Yes. But we want to keep her  just to moniter her, Then when she's released i'll start her on some asthma controlants and i suggest her see'n a speacilist every six months." He said writing some thing. Then left

"Elena hector can you guys get me something to eat im straving." I said only half telling the truth i was hungry but i need to be alone with the crew

"Sure me and hector will go grab some pizza." Elena said getting up and leaving with hector right be hind her and emily.

" So now that the parents are gone, What are we gonna do bout this."  I said