1. Adopted

The Twins --------->>>

one has a mole!

*****************************************************************************************************************

ANJU P.O.V.

I screamed, storming out of my sisters room. Sometimes she just really knew how to get under my skin with all her sarcasm and attitude. I went down the hall and to the right, heading towards my bedroom. Closing the door behind me, I headed towards the laptop on my desk and proceeded to open Twitter, starting to tweet.

"Even though she gets on my nerves I still love her. I could never live with out my other half." I admitted to myself

I swear even when im mad at that chick she always knows how to put a smile on my face. We may fight, argue, and scream at each other but she would always be my other half, my twin.

"Is everything alright up there I heard yelling?" I turned from my desk and walked over to the small intercom near my door.

"Yes everything is fine just a friendly argument" I answered back, pressing the red button

"Alright dinner will be ready in 20 minutes" The comforting voice said

"Roger that" I said. I walked back to my computer and let my mind wonder, continuously staring at my twitterfeed .

To think just four months ago we were still with the foster home; no parents, no money, and sharing a room with four other people. My mom had dropped us off at the front porch of that place, when we were only six months old. We were being raised on the streets because the foster parents we had never really gave two shits about us. They only ever wanted the government checks.

We stayed out there way and they stayed out our way. It was a mutual agreement. It started with just us three us then this other kid then when we turned fourteen one more came and every couple months another came.They were children 4 or 5 they said because we were getting older and once we turned 18 they wouldn’t be able to get any more checks.We grew up in the "ghetto" as people would call it.We were "ghetto" my twin and I.

     That is when everything changed. The state sent someone to check out my foster home because the neighbors sent in complaints. We were taken away and put into a orphan home my twin and I knew it would get worse. Since we were fifteen, we had no chance of getting adopted. Who would want to adopted teenagers? Babies and toddlers were far more interesting. We were alone in the world with only each other for company.

However, a couple came in one day and we were finally recognized. We did not care to try to be noticed at first. The couple would obviously want younger kids, well, that is what we thought, but then they pointed to us and walked over. The lady that walked over to us had  beautiful black ,flowing hair, olive colored skin, and was curvy in all the right places. She was gorgeous. The man next to her was no different either. He was tall, with jet black hair, the same olive colored skin, and a built frame. The couple was dressed very fancy. They were like a couple out of a Italian Vouge magazine.

"What is your name?" The lady spoke first

"Anju" I said to her.

"Anju would you and your twin like to come live with us as a family?" She said her husband right by her side, who was giving us a perfect white smile.

My twin was was crying with joy and answered for both of us "Yes!"

She hugged us both and he spoke "Welcome to the family" he said with an accent that was undeniably spanish.

“Anju!" My twin screamed through the intercom breaking my train of thought. "Dinners ready, can you hear me?"

"I’m on my way down now!" I said into the intercom.