2.New Start

The Adopted Parents _--------------------------->

***************************************************************************************************************

ADRIAN P.O.V

We had finally made it down the stairs to the first floor. We made our way through the various twists and turns, until we finally came upon the Grand dining room.The table was big enough for about seven people, and the spread of delicious food always looked more like it came out of a magazine.

"Still having trouble getting around?" A now familiar spanish accent said while giving a light laugh

"You have no idea how hard it is in this big house!" I said returning the laugh

"Well, you will get used to it eventually.”

His name was Hector and he was of direct spanish descent, as his accent showed.Hector used to live in Puerto Rico, but he moved when he at the age of seventeen. Although he was rarely seen, he was always friendly and talkative. When he was in highschool, he had to have been a heartthrob. Not to mention he played football, which explained his great physique.

"Good thing you two had each other" A kind voice cut in

Her name was Elena. She was half Spanish and half European. Elena was born in Costa Rica but she moved even earlier than her husband before the age of one. If I could name her in a high school she would be the girl that was overly friendly and everyone loved.

They dated each other in high school, despite Elena’s one year difference. I looked at them and saw so how much loved they had for each other. And now...we can be a part of their love.

We said grace and dug in, tonight the dinner was yellow rice, roasted chicken with a strange sauce, and green beans

"So the summer is coming to an end in a week in a half. This is the new school you two will be going two." Hector said handing us a pamphlet

I grabbed it since I was closer, " Wow this school is big!” I said, amazed,”Anju, they have a  great dance team there it is supposed to be amazing. I am sure you can make it even better!"

"Let me see." Anju reached over to grab it from my hands "Look their cheerleaders are 3rd place champions. Maybe you can make them 1st place winners!" she said with obvious excitement

"Yeah and the classes are supposed to be amazing" Hector said with a little bit of sarcasm in his voice giving a little chuckle

" Sorry Hector the classes sound terrific" I said sounding really fake and giving a smile

"Yeah, yeah, you two are crazy" he muttered then went back to eating

"When you girls are finished, there is some important people I want you to meet" Elena said

"Okay" We said in unison

"Do you guys always do that?"

"It’s a twin thing" We said in unison again, laughing

After dinner there was a ring at the door, and our housekeeper jenna got it. We were all relaxing in the living room.

"Mr.and Mrs.Ruiz, Mr. and Mrs. Emerson are at the door with their children."Jenna called

"Send them in Jenna!" Hector called back

Then a lady in a black work suit who had blonde hair pulled into a sleek ponytail  walked into the doorway. Another man, presumably her husband walked through after her. He had on jeans and a Ralph Lauren polo shirt. He also had brown, low cut hair. There were two teenage boys looked around are age. One of the boys had brown shaggy hair, khaki cargos, a hollister blue shirt, and blue vans to match. I could see even with his shirt on he had quite the body. The other boy had  black hair styled like Bruno Mars. He was in a white v-neck, black cargos, and fresh jays on. His body was also no disappointment.