17.Back At School(A)

ADRIAN POV

The alarm clocked buzz but i had already been up, I didnt sleep much last night for some reason I kept getting flash backs from the past. It was strange but i just ignored it, Those dreams was the last thing on my mind, I was still trying to figure out what was up with carson.  I pushed the thoughts away and went to take a hot shower, When i finished i wrapped a towel around me and went into my closet to find me some clothes.

I came across these white cuffed twill shorts, This deep blue twist-pleated top, Then topped it off with gold metallic sandels. I Changed into the outfit and looked into the full length mirror this was surely a simple yet head turing out fit, My curves filled this outfit out to the max. I went into my jewlery box ( One thing me and elena had in commen was jewlery fanatics), I had choose a butterfly and rose necklace, Gold rihnstone earrings and this gold bangle set.

I was putting on my jewlery when anju came through the door, She had her phone in her hand and sat on my bed.

"Very cute." She said with a smile.

"Thanks boo." I said giving a wink. I checked her outfit out it was cute, I didnt think denim skirts were in though but my twin could surley pull it off. She had a dark denim skirt on, A yellow eyelet trim tunic,Gold rhinstone wedges, A beaded bliss necklace, Prism elastic bracelet and some hoop earings.

"So you riding with me and zayne?" She said locking her phone.

"I guess if carson doesnt show up imma have to." I said. Me and hector was gonna have to talk aobut getting us a car cuase this wasnt going to work.

"Well imma text zayne and see whats good." She said standing up.

"Alright." I grabbed my hollister Dark blue bag,Ipod,Iphone and keys then we left my room. I had to wait near the stairs so she could go and get her stuff. She hurried back and we went down stairs, We saw elena and hector sipping coffe which was unusual to see both of them down here in the morning.

"Morning" We said in unison.

"Hey girls." Elena said giving us kisses.

"Hey girls." Hector said still sipping his coffee.

"So hector..." I said as sweetly as possible.

"What do you want adrian." Dang even though he didnt have kids (Except us) He knew exactly something was up.

"Well we are 16 we can drive and i was woundering.........." I said trailiing off a bit.

"If you can get a car?" He said right on point.

"Well if it asking too much." Anju said.

"Yeah if it isnt to much." I said with a smile.

"Well..........." He said putting his coffee down .

"And this way we wont have to rly on any one for a ride, Plus we cant get lost cuase we have GPS in our iphones."

"Well elena what do you think?" He said looking at his wife.

"Hector stop playing with them, Girls we have a car ready for you we were waiting till you said something so we could give you guys the key." She said smiling.

"Always ruining the surprise." He said walking over to his wife wrapping his arms around her and kissing her.They were the cutest parents i ever seen.

"Girls before you get excited there is one exception, You cant drive ti till you have hector do a test run with you." She said.

"Should of known there was a catch." I said shaking my head.

"Hey it won't be bad." Hector said smiling verly devilish like.