5. North Lake High

Authores Note: their back to school outfits :D!!--------------------->

******************************************************************************************************************

ADRIAN POV "Wake up Adrian you dont wanna be late for your first day of school." Elena said over the intercom. I had managed to ignore my alarm clock but ignoring elena when she was determined at some thing was some thing totally diffrent.

"alright im up" I said sluggishly pressing the kitchen intercom button.

Man mornings was not me , back at my old school i would rarely show up for morning classes. Anju would just bring me the work when i showed up in the afternoon. I got up and showered to wake me up then went into my closet and tired to find a first day appropriate out fit.I just choose a layerd black skirt a long sleeve off the shoulder grey shirt ,and some grey ankle wrapped shoes. I headed down the hallway to see if Anju was ready and half way down she stepped out with a frilly peach colored top black skinny jeans and beige colored wedges.

"Who  you trying to look cute for?" i aked teasingly she looked good that was a good color  on her

"The same person you tring to impress"she said walking up to me

" I look good for me myself and i. You ready to leave " i replied back laughing

" Yeah just let me grab my bag and my ipnone and ipod" she said rushing back to her room. I did the same grabbed my hollister bag and my electronics.

" So how are we actually getting to school?" Anju asked. During the summer Hector helped us get our permits but we werent allowed to drive without a adult.

"I Dont know Emily said Elena took care of it." i said shrugging. We descended down to the first floor and into the kitchen when there were freshly back cinnamon buns waitting on the counter. Jenna i thought she cooked as well funny thing bout her she does things yet you rarely see her. We dug right in then elena came in

" Good mornig girls" she said kissing both of  us on the cheeck she was dressed in a buisness suit

" big day?" anju asked

"very and zayne and carson will be here to pick you to up any moment now." she said grabbing her coffe. " hopefully i'll see you two before you come home"  she waved and headed out the door. she peeked back in " Girls there here"

We went outside and saw two cars the black charger and then we saw a grey one. The black had cameron posted up and the grey had zayne posted up.

" Hey zayne these two take forever to get dressed but arent the results always worth it" carson said looking at zayne then back at us giving a smile.

" you right carson" He said walking over to give carson a high five.

" You two are  ridiculous" i said laughing and walking down to give them a hug goodmorning

"So whats with the two cars" Anju asked

" We get into diffrent things therefor we need two diffrent cars" carson said. I rolled my eyes typcal rich boys

" Well i can guess who's riding with who. so Anju ready to go" zayne said opening the passenger door for her.

"You read my mind zayne" she said laughing and getting in.

"Guess im stuck with you" i said walking over to the passenger side

" you know deep down you wanted to ride with me" he replied while getting in

" Get over yourself" i said. we were all friends but his ego was always to much for me at times.

Then we were off , i took my ipod out and tunned him out he was on the phone any way. I Looked at him up and down his face was clear i his muscles were defined and was really fine. From his blue plaid long sleeve which he rolled his sleeves up.  When he looked in the sun his eyes were greenish blue. But hose emerald eyes you could look into all day.....................