6.This Means War

ADRIAN POV

Damn!! I Cursed in my head, i cant belive i let her get to me without it being her. I had gotten into a fight first day of school. Hector came and got me from school since i was suspended for the rest of the week. The campus cop talked to students that were watching and they said she dumped the food on me and others said it was an accident but alot said it was her fault that  she antagonized it. She had gotten two weeks of suspension while i got 3 days, O this wouldnt be the end of it now that the torch been thrown this meant war...............

"Adrian come here" Hector said lightly. When we got home i tried to escape to my room before he got to me." Now can you try and explain to me why some girl would randomly dump a plate of food on you?"

"Hector i really dont wanna talk about it, I just wanna change my clothes and shower." I said heading to the stair case.

" After you shower come to my study, were not done with this conversation." He said rubbing his head and walkling off.

i headed up stairs, now that i thought about it these are to many stairs to be climbing good thing im fit.

"So missy what happend" Emily said walking up behind me.

" Nothing emily." i said Tiredly

" So you come home early on the first day of school, covered in food, and even got Mr.Ruiz home this early. Thats not nothing" She said more focused on getting the information out of me.

"Emily ill tell you after i tell hector." I said walking into my room and walking into the bathroom.

"Ill just sit here till then" She said plopping down on the bed. I forget emily was persistant when she wantedto be.

I took a needed hot shower and threw on some red shorts and a black spaghetti strap shirt. I layed down on my bed.

" Dont you have to talk to Mr.Ruiz" she said raising a eyebrow at me

" Yes whats your point" I said grabing a pillow and putting it over my face.

"My point is go down and talk to him" She said snatching the pillow and hitting me with it

" I dont want no one yelling at me right now" I said sitting up to look at her.

" Mr.Ruiz isnt the yelling type" She said putting her arm around me.

" Well i guess, But the fist time he raises his voice im out." I said getting up and putting my black uggs on go to his study.

Since ive been here ive only ben on this side a couple of times when Emily wanted to fit us or model for her. I stood infront of the mahogany doors and just looked at them. What if he changes his mindand doesnt want me and anju no more, what if he doesnt want me and thinks im just trouble, i cant live without anju but i wont jeaprodize her chance cuase i have a hot head. I knocked lgihtly

" Come in" He said

I opened the door and walked in with my head down and sat on the seat farthest from him.

" Come sit over here next to me adrian" He said patting the seat next to him on the small couch. I did as i was asked stillwith my head down.

" So now what happend." He asked looking at me. There was no emotioin on his face but concern.

" Just what the principle said some girl dumped her food on me i got mad and then punched her and kept swinging till the cop got me off."  I said softly playing with my thumbs.

"Your not telling me everything theres now way some random girl decided to throw food on you, so whats the real story" He said still looking at me.