Chapter 8 ~ Do Me (Edited)

Tasha

I woke up and ran to the bathroom. I grabbed the bottle water and a vitamin B tablet and took it. My head wasn't hurting that much because I did manage to drink water in between some of my drinks so the little hangover I did have would go away by the time I left. I grabbed the robe off the back of the door and ran upstairs to my bedroom.

I brushed my teeth and quickly took a shower. I put on my traveling clothes that consisted of my red buttoned down shirt and blue jeans. I put on my tennis shoes and grabbed my bag along with the small suitcase. I walked out my room and down the stairs to see Allen sleeping on the sofa.

I thought he was gone? My memory tried to place him last night and that's when the shock effect took place. I looked down and the clothes that were on the floor were folded up neatly on the chair. Awe shit! Was I buck-ass naked in front of Allen last night? Oh my god he is going to think I'm a psycho?

I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a bagel. I tried not to make too much noise as he was sleeping but the icemaker turned on and ice went flying out the freezer as I tried to get my frozen fruit. I looked around and saw him getting up. He still had his clothes on from the night before only he had taken his shirt off and his muscles showed clearly in the white undershirt. I had to clear my throat.

"How are you feeling?" he asked walking up to the bar taking a seat.

"Okay. I tried to drink plenty of water and took a vitamin B tablet. Have a little headache but should be fine once I eat this bagel. Want one?"

"Sure," he said watching me grab one. I pulled out butter, yogurt and orange juice.

"Sorry about last night. I remember calling you and things after that are a little hazy so I apologize for my behavior and I hope you don't think any less of me."

"You are most definitely a trip. Do you know you talk a lot when you're drunk? I think I need to get you drunk more often."

"I don't think so buddy. This was enough to hold me for a long time."

"So you think I'm cute?"

I spit my water out trying not to choke. He walked around the counter laughing.

"You said it last night. You said that we would have beautiful children because of our races and that you wanted to get started right away. As you put it before your eggs rot."

My eyes widen as I was in total shock. Did I say that last night? Oh I could just imagine what else came out my big ass mouth.

"Sorry," I said trying to play it off.

"No you're not. People normally confess things when their drunk. I think you like me and too afraid to admit that you do."

"Am not. You may be cute, but you are not my type."

"Really now, that's not what you said last night," he said grabbing the bagel out the toaster and cream cheese out my hand.

"What is your type anyway?"

"I don't like pushy men."

"I'm not pushy. I'm persistent. "

"Whatever!" I said under my breath.

He came up behind me and stood. He put his hands on both sides of me on the counter and caged me in. I could feel his hot breath against my skin behind my neck. He was such a temptation.

"May I help you? By the way, why were you on my sofa last night? I'm starting to think you can't go twenty-four hours without being near me."

"I was here because some crazy woman that will remain nameless, took off all her clothes in front of me and led me to her bed. But being the gentleman that I am, I resisted and slept on the sofa."