Chapter 6: Dignity

The definition of dignity: " Bearing, conduct, or speech indicative of self-respect or appreciation of the formality or gravity of an occasion or situation. What can't be appreciated by others if taken away but still leaves us with an empty hurt if lost".

-

We were shoved into a room with mirrors. Mirrors that made more frighten girls appear from every corner. I took a deep breath and tried to keep up with Scarlet. I felt how someone squeezed my hand from behind and when I looked back she was right there.

The room wasn't just full of mirrors. It was filled with tables with makeup on them, perfumes and chairs. I saw that there were way too few chairs and tables for all of us to have one each. I guess we would have to share. But why did they even want us to get ready for a night out?

"Ladies. As you can see we have your bags and we would like you to point to which is yours. We also have a paper that we want you to fill in with some answers for us. Don't even think of not obeying, we aren't afraid of shooting."

I swallowed hard and as a man in a dark gray suit started to hand out some papers and pens I noticed that Diana had moved so that she was standing next to Scarlet.

I looked down at the paper and wanted to puke. It was questions about our appearance. Personal questions like if we were some kind of product to be sold... Wait no. This couldn't be.

A man came towards me holding a few bags. I pointed at my backpack that was half open. I just hoped they hadn't dropped anything. I mean everything I had was in there.

"We have a weighing machine and we can measure your height if you need us to. Don't be afraid to ask."

Yeah because you guys aren't scary or anything... I don't know what came over me. I looked at the questions and even tho I didn't try I couldn't help but put a sarcastic answer down in my head.

Full name: (Less than a handful of people actually know it, better stay that way. So Mrs. Non of your business)

Age: (What? Gonna give me a gift?)

Height: (Too tall to call myself short, but too short to call myself tall)

Weight: (Give me some food and I might be able to tell)

Hair color: (Ask your mother)

Eye color: (Look before I poke your eyes out)

Skin color: (Green, Racist piece of sh*t)

Shoe size: (Bigger than your small d*ck)

Dress size: (I didn't think you people liked clothes.. But whatever fits, I'm not picky)

Bra size: (In your dreams)

Work:(D*ck chopper)

Partner: (Your dad)

Virgin: (Perv)

"Stop staring and start writing. We have a lie detector so I suggest that you all write down everything truthfully."

The same man that always spoke looked with mad eyes at us. He had pronounced the last word with a bittersweet tone. I looked at Diana and Scarlet who looked to be just as uncomfortable as me. I was used to always follow my own mind, but right now I had no chance at doing so and was forced to answer them. Truthfully.

I actually went over to a weighing machine, standing in line after some other girl, thinking that I might puke if I didn't get some answers soon. I stepped on to the machine and hoped to god that I hadn't lost to much weight. 100 lb. Could have been worse I guess.