Chapter 35: Lane Boy

Josh

(Y/N) kept clenching onto my arm. My skin was turning red but all I cared about was her and the baby.

Josh: HOW LONG ARE THE FUCKING AMBULANCE GONNA TAKE!

Tyler: Josh they should be here any minute.

Josh: Babe it's gonna be okay. Just keep breathing.

(Y/N): JOSH THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU WOULD HAVE HAVE KEPT YOU GOD DAMN DICK IN YOU PANTS!

Well she's just a peach. I looked around and saw that most of the fans had left. I saw two guys rushing in with a stretcher. I waved my hands like crazy.

Josh: Over here!

They ran up the stairs and ran over to us.

Paramedic: Okay what's the problem ma'am.

(Y/N): I'm in labor.

Paramedic: Okay we're gonna have to put you on the streacher so it's easier for us to get you to the hospital.

(Y/N): Okay.

Paramedic: Okay and who's the father?

Josh: Me.

Paramedic: Okay your gonna come with us.

(Y/N) Got on the stretcher and we all ran back to the ambulance. She was crying now. I just wrapped my hand around hers as we drove to the hospital.

Arriving

Josh

They had her get into a gown and had her lay down. They gave her multiple medications while she was laying down waiting for the doctor.

(Y/N): Josh?

Josh: Yes babe.

(Y/N): I'm sorry for what I said at the arena.

Josh: It's fine.

(Y/N): I'm also sorry that you didn't have the best birthday.

Josh: Well this will be one of my best birthday presents ever.

(Y/N): I know.

*Knock*
*Knock*

Doctor: Hello Mrs. Dun. How is your pain right now?

(Y/N): It's still there but not as bad.

Doctor: That's good. Your contractions are about 2 minutes apart now so it's time for this baby to come into the world. Don't you think so?

(Y/N): Yes.

Doctor: Okay well let's get ready.

The doctor got ready and I grabbed (Y/N) 's hand. She looked up at me a smiled. I grinned back and got ready.

Doctor: Okay you ready to push.

(Y/N): Yes.

The doctor told her to push and she squeezed my hand hard. The doctor kept telling her to push. I just waited for him to come.

She took a few breaks here and there but, it wasn't until the doctor told us that she saw his head.

Doctor: I see his little head.