Chapter 18: Addict With A Pen

(Y/N's) POV:
It's been 3 weeks since we've left Josh's parents house and my stomach keeps growing like crazy. The fans want me to come on stage all the time but, it's so hard for me to walk on the stage. It looks like I'm waddling.

Josh: (Y/N) you ready to watch me perform.

(Y/N): Yes. I only have one request.

Josh: What is it.

(Y/N): I really don't want to go on stage. It kills my feet to walk.

Josh: Ok. I'll tell the fans.

(Y/N): Thank you babe.

*Knock Knock*

Jenna: You guys ready?

J

osh: Ya.

Tyler: Well what are you guys waiting for. Let's go.

Josh's POV: After kissing (Y/N) I ran to the drums and got ready to perform. I kept my eyes on (Y/N) and blew her a kiss. She looked really worried which worried me. I just have her a wink and told her that everything was gonna be okay.

While we where performing I kept looking over at (Y/N). I looked over at her when I was wearing my alien mask and she gave me a giggle. I looked back at her about 10 minutes later and She looked like she was in pain.

Josh: TYLER!

Tyler: Hold everyone!

Josh: TYLER!

Tyler: JOSH!?

Josh: TYLER! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!

Tyler: WHERE ARE YOU GOING JOSH!

Josh: I'LL BE RIGHT BACK.

I walked off the stage and went over to (Y/N).

(Y/N): Josh what are you doing. You need to be performing.

Josh: I know but you looked like you where in pain. I want to make sure that your okay.
Are you Okay?

(Y/N): Yes Josh. I'm Fine.

Josh: And how's the little one doing.

(Y/N): The little ones fine Josh. Now go perform or else I'll do it myself.

Josh: You play the drums?

(Y/N): Yes. Now go!

Josh: Fine. Love you.

(Y/N): Love you too.

Jenna's POV:
I found it cute how Josh and (Y/N) loved each other. Me and Tyler are just as cute. It seems that Josh is truly in love with (Y/N) and
(Y/N) was truly in love with Josh.

Tyler's POV:
I didn't like the whole idea of Josh randomly stopping the concert but, it was amazing that the made sure that (Y/N) and the baby are ok. Josh was the kind of man who cared about his girlfriends. He treated them like royalty.

Tyler: Ok everybody Let's get this show back on the road!

3 Hours later

Josh's POV:
The concert felt longer than other ones that we have performed at. Tyler asked me after the concert if me and (Y/N) wanted to go with him and Jenna to get Taco Bell. I said yes but, (Y/N) didn't look to happy with the fact we where having Taco Bell.

While we walked to the car (Y/N) reached for my hand and our hands locked together. It felt good to have a gorgeous girlfriend. It also felt good to know that I was gonna be a dad. (Y/N) gets stressed out about the baby and the baby's health, I just try my best to comfort her.