Chapter 24: Message Man

JOSH

Who where they talking about? Where they talking about me?

Josh: Who's Him?

Brendon: Someone.

Josh: Who?

(Y/N): Josh it's no one.

I hate when they keep things from me. Was I the Him?

Josh: I think I'm gonna go to bed

(Y/N): Not without eating. At least eat an egg or a sandwich.

Josh: No I'm fine.

Brendon: Josh your going to eat.

Josh: No I'm not!

(Y/N): Fine be that way. Just go to bed without eating. I could care less.

She just walks out the door. Slamming it so hard it felt like it would fall off.

Josh: WHERE ARE YOU GOING!

I yelled at her after she left. I was pissed. She just left. Why was she upset with the fact that I didn't want to eat. The only reason I wasn't eating was because I was so nervous on asking her to marry me.

Brendon: Why are you being this way Josh?

Josh: It's because. Nevermind.

Tyler: It's because he wants to ask (Y/N) to marry him.

Brendon: So your not eating because of that.

Josh: Ya.

Brendon: Josh listen. Me and Tyler are married to wonderful women and we both love them. And putting stress on a girl is tough.

Tyler: Ya it's not the best and we have no clue what it's like when she's pregnant but I can only assume that it's hard.

Brendon: It's probably hard on her and the baby. You don't want that baby to be under stress.

Josh: What does this have to do with me not eating.

Brendon: What we are trying to say is. If you truly love her, do what she says.

Josh: I do love her it's just I'm really scared that she'll say no.

Jenna: Josh she loves you so much. I don't think that she'll say no.

Josh: She really loves me?

Jenna: Josh are you serious right now.

Josh: No. Ok. OK. I'm gonna go get her, no wait you guys come with me.

Brendon: Why?

Josh: We are going to go get Taco Bell.

Jenna: Hooray. *whisper* oh my god no.

(Y/N)

I decided to go for a walk. I needed to get away before I decided to yell something terrible at Josh. I loved Josh but I didn't need the stress. Not today. One word that describes Josh is confusing. He is so confusing, you don't know when he will be happy, sad, or even depressed.

I miss the Josh that listened to me, the Josh that would cuddle with me, the Josh that kissed me every morning. God I missed all of it. What's going on with him lately?

Jenna: (Y/N)!

There's Jenna. Out in the cold looking for me.

Jenna: (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yes Jenna.

Jenna: Let's go back. It's freezing.

(Y/N): Why should I go back if he's gonna be an asshole?