Chapter 8: We Don't Believe What's On T. V

Y/N POV:
I woke up to the smell of bacon. I got my lazy butt out of bed and saw Josh cooking bacon.

Josh: Good morning sleepy head.

Y/N: Good morning. Hold on.

Josh: Throw up.

Y/N: Maybe. Not?

Josh: Well the baby must know that daddy's making bacon and pancakes.

Y/N: Nope I gotta throw up.

Of course I did the same thing that I did every morning. Josh did the same thing every morning. I sat on the couch holding my stomach.

Josh: So do you still want bacon and pancakes.

Y/N: Yes I'm starving.

Josh: Do u want syrup with those pancakes.

Y/N: Yes please.

Josh walked over to me with a plate of fluffy pancakes and crispy bacon.

After breakfast Josh and I started packing our stuff for the plane.

Josh: You have everything packed.

Y/N: Yes.

Josh: Ok let's go get Tyler and Jenna.

We walked across the hall to Tyler and Jenna's room.

Y/N: I hope we don't walk in on them having sex.

Josh: We probably won't.

We slowly opened the door to Jenna packing her stuff.

Jenna: Oh hi guys

Y/N: Hey Jenna. Where's Tyler.

Jenna: Sleeping. I already packed his stuff for him cause I'm a loving wife.

Josh: Well why don't we wake him up.

Y/N: I'm fine with that.

Josh: Please Jenna

Jenna: Fine but, if he asks who did it I'm telling him it was yours.

Josh: I'm fine with that.

Josh grabs a bowl of water, Jenna gets a pillow, and me well I grabbed glitter............. What I wanted Tyler to look pretty.

We walked over to were Tyler was sleeping. Josh threw the water on him, I threw the glitter, and Jenna hit him with the pillow.

Josh: Good Morning Beautiful.

Jenna: How's my hot guy doing.

Y/N: How's my baby's uncle doing this fine morning.

Tyler: Well I was fine.

Little did Tyler know that I had a airhorn.

I pressed on the airhorn and it made so much noise.

Tyler: Well I'm up.

We all laughed. Tyler got up and took a shower. We cleaned up the mess and were on our way to the Airport.

While we were driving to the airport Josh gave me a heads up.

Josh: There will be some of the Clique there. Just reminding you.

Y/N: I won't mind them. I was apart of the Clique and I still am.

When we arrived we saw a crap ton of paparazzi at the airport. Their big flashing lights made me sick. Josh blocked most of them out with his handsome body. He handed me a pair of his sunglasses. They kinda helped but, there was so much noise. People kept asking Josh and I questions about our relationship and of course the baby.

Paparazzi: Is Josh Really The Father? Do You Plan On Keeping It? What Will The Name Be? How Far Along Are You? Are You Guys Married?

The questions made me feel unconformable.

Josh: Please leave us alone.

Josh opened the doors for me, Jenna, abd Tyler. The paparazzi finally stopped following us but, I had to worry about the fans. So many of them were giving me and Josh different art as well as baby supplies. It felt weird receiving this stuff from the Clique. After we got through I noticed someone. They looked so familiar. Was it Mark! No Mark lives in Idaho. Maybe he came to see me. It looked more like a girl as I kept walking. She has paparazzi all over her to, as well as fans. Josh grabbed my hand and told me to play along with him.

We finally got to the point where I could see their face. IT WAS DEBBY RYAN! She walked to us having a sassy attitude. She glared at my stomach and Josh holding my hand.

Debby: Well hello Josh and Josh's girlfriend. Or baby momma. Whatever.

Josh: Treat her with respect.

Debby: Maybe when I die I will.

She gave him a smile that looked like she was pissed off at him.

Debby: Hello Jenna! And Tyler.

Jenna: Hello Debby. How are u and your boyfriend.

Debby: Well we broke up.

Jenna: Not surprised.

Tyler: Jenna.

Jenna: Sorry Debby.

Debby: Whatever.

Josh: Well it was nice seeing you Debby.

Debby: I would say the same but, I didn't like meeting or seeing you guys again.

Debby walked past us and on purpose bumped into me. Josh turned around and flipped her off.

After the whole drama with Debby we finally got inside the plane. Josh and Tyler think that we need to take First class. They want to spoil us. I was so tired all I did was sleep.

Josh's POV:
Debby was a total bitch. Treating Y/N like that. Who does she think she is. Y/N was so cute sleeping. I wanted to talk to Tyler about something but, I don't know how he'll react. He might help me or he might not. I wanted to ask Y/N a question In Idaho. She told me that she grew up there when she was younger. She lived with her parents that abused her, but I wanted to change that for her. I wanted her to have a better life. When the tour is done I plan on taking her to my house in California. I plan on raising the baby there. Its a great size house and it has a huge backyard.

Jenna: Hey Josh you ok.

Josh: No.

Jenna: Why?

Josh: I don't know. I love Y/N so much I don't now how to make her feel special.

Jenna: Just treat her like it. It seems that see has had a hard past. She looks depressed all the time. Take her out for dinner, take her to go see a movie, or take her to a beach, watch the sunset, and then move in for a kiss.

Josh: Ya. Those sound like things she'll like. Hey do you think you could teach me how to make those outfits you made.

Jenna: Sure thing Josh.

Jenna was a great friend to me. Especially know that she's been friends with Y/N. She tells me stuff about her so I can make her happy. I planned something special for her for Boise. I hope she says yes to my offer.

AHHHHH! WHAT IS JOSH GONNA DO. WILL HE MAKE IT OFFICIAL OR WILL HE TAKE A HUGE STEP IN LIFE. I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT. HUGE SHOUT OUT TO THESE PEOPLE. _Evie_Joseph_ MadsieDunxX. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR VOTING ON MY STORIES. IT MEANS SO MUCH. PLEAEE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO READ THE ALPHAS BABY IT HAS NO READS AND I SPEND SO MUCH TIME TO GET IT DONE. THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 30 READS. HOPE YOU HAV A GOOD NIGHT OR MORNING. FOR ME ITS 2:39.SO ITS MORNING FOR ME. BUT I NEED TO GO TO BED. OK GOODBYE. 💋