Chapter 6: Slowtown

Y/N: JOSH!

Josh: WHAT!

Y/N: MOVE!

Josh: Why?

I ran for the bathroom and threw up. I felt Josh holding my hair back. I hated morning sickness. The worst part was having to wake up to having to throw up. Josh kept rubbing my back as I threw up.

Josh: It's ok.

Y/N: I hate this so much.

Josh: I know.

Y/N: Uhh.

Josh: Come on let's get you cleaned up.

Josh got a wet washcloth and started cleaning my mouth. He smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I just gave him a glare.

Y/N: So, when's your next concert.

Josh: Well we have 1 more day in Florida and then we go to New York.

Y/N: I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE NEW YORK.

Josh: Ya. It looks amazing.

Y/N: So.

Josh: So.

I just sat in silence. I stared at him. His eyes sparkled. His dark brown eyes spoke to me. His skin was flawless. It was so smooth and it had a perfect tone to it. He gave my thigh a look.

Josh: Y/N what's that scar from?

He pointed to the scar. The one that Alex gave me when he hit me.

FLASHBACK

Alex: Hey babe could you come here?

Y/N: Ya what is it.

Alex: Why are you talking to this guy.

I walked in on Alex going through my phone. He showed me the picture of me and my best friend Mark. Mark and I have been best friends since high school.

Y/N: Thats my best friend Mark. We ha-

Alex: I don't want you talking to him.

Y/N: Why.

Alex: I just don't.

Y/N: He's my bestfriend. I'm not going to not talk to him.

Alex: YOU ARE GOING TO LISTEN TO ME OR ELSE.

Y/N: No Alex.

Alex grabbed me and threw me on the bed. He then grabbed his belt and hit me with it. I cried hard. He then broke a vase over my thigh. It was bleeding terribly. He then hit me hard. I felt like I was dying. After he was done I left and went to the hospital. They stitched my thigh and asked me what happened.

Nurse: What happened Ms.

Y/N: A vase broke and I slipped.

I lied and I wish I hadn't. I told Alex that I was out on a walk. I didn't leave him. Why? Well because I loved him. After what happened to me when I was young. I wanted love.

BACK TO PRESENT DAY

Josh: Y/N.

Y/N: Yes.

Josh: Where did you get this from?

Y/N: I can't tell you.

Josh: Please tell me. I won't judge you.

I broke down in tears. My past was so terrible, if I told him he would judge me.

Josh: Y/N you can tell me its ok. What ever it is I'm here for you.