Chapter 1: The Run And Go

Hi my names Y/N And I'm Currently 26 and single. I love Twenty One Pilots and love Josh Dun.

About 3 weeks ago I went to the Twenty One Pilots concert in the South part of Florida and meet Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun. I have to admit, Josh was hot. The concert was amazing. Me and my friend Melanie went to the concert together. Melanie knew that I was a huge fan so she told me at the end of the concert that she got me backstage passes.

Melanie: So Y/N ready to keep partying.

Y/N: No not really, I just want to rest.

Melanie: Oh come on I got u backstage passes.

Y/N: ARE YOU FOR REAL!

Melanie: Ya. Well let's go you hoe.

As me and Melanie started running to the guards they stopped us and asked us who we are.  Knowing Melanie she gave them the passes and winked at one of them. Me wearing my Twenty One Pilots shirt that said Stay Alive made me think about Josh and Tyler and how I was meeting them. I started tearing up like crazy.

Josh

Josh: Well Tyler you ready to meet some fans.
Tyler: Ya.  I really hope one of them brings us coffee.

Josh: We need Coffee.

Tyler: Well let's go Spooky Jim.

Josh:  You got it BlurryFace.

I send a little smile to Tyler and he sends me a small wink. I watch him walk out as he tells Jenna he loves her. Damn I wish that I had a loving wife or a loving girlfriend. Ever since me and Debby broke up I really haven't found someone to love, it has been hard for me. As I walk to the fans I spot a gorgeous girl her eyes sparkled and her skin was flawless. I can tell she was a fan because she has the Stay Alive T-shirt and the |-/ logo on her hat. She was so pretty. I could tell she was crying so I knew she was a big fan. She was talking to another girl, I figured it was her friend of best friend. Her friend looked drunk but, she didn't. As the line got closer to her Tyler and I saw this man who looked like he was beating on a girl. I took a little peek to see what was going on and I saw this guy yelling and hitting on the girl. She was yelling at him to stop and her best friend did nothing.

Y/N POV: Melanie and I were getting close to Josh and Tyler and I got butterflies in my stomach. I was meeting Josh Fricken Dun and Tyler Joseph. As we got closer I saw my ex boyfriend with his girlfriend. I wanted to cry but, I didn't. I remember all the good memories with him.

FLASHBACK 4 MONTHS AGO

Alex: Hey babe have you seen my lotion.

Y/N:  No try looking in the bedroom.

Y/N POV:  Alex and I have been together since high school and we haven't really dicided on what to do with our lives. We both want kids but,  I'm not ready to have sex with him. He always keeps rushing me and that's one of the things I hate about him. He always wants sex. I feel like he will leave me for someone else.

Y/N:  Hey babe I have to go to work I'll be home late tonight.

Alex: K love you.

Y/N: Love you too.

Y/N POV: As I drove to work which was 30 minutes away from mine and Alex's apartment I realized I forgot my bag. I drove home quickly, ran to the elevator, pressed the floor number, and noticed that the door wasn't lock. I remember locking it before I left. I slowly walked in thinking that someone broken in. I then heard something that sounded like moaning. I walked to Alex's and Mines bedroom and saw that he was having sex with another girl. The girl looked so familiar. She was my best friend from high school. I quickly grabbed my bag and didn't close the door and ran out the door. I called one of my co workers named Melanie and asked her if she was home. 

Y/N: Melanie?

Melanie: OMG. Y/N are you ok.

Y/N: Can I stay at your house for awhile.

Melanie: Sure.

Y/N: Thank you.

Y/N POV: I ended up driving to her house and decided that I would go to Alex's apartment and get all my stuff.

5 HOURS LATER

Y/N POV: I drove to the apartment and opened up the door to see him on his phone.

Alex: Hey babe how was work.

Y/N: *Silence*.

Alex: Babe?

Y/N POV:  I ran to the room packed my stuff and tried running out the door.

Alex: WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU BITCH!

Y/N: IM GOING TO A FRIENDS HOUSE ASSHOLE!

Y/N POV: He grabbed my arm, throwed me on the floor and hit me. He started yelling at me telling me the hated me. I didn't cry, I tried fighting back. It didn't work. He punched me, slapped me, then the started taking off my clothes. He then took of his clothes and started raping me. I hated it I felt digested. I didn't let him do it. I tried grabbing a vase and hitting him with it. I tried everything. As soon as he stopped I grabbed my cloths, put them on,  flipped him off and ran to my car. I cried so hard. All I want to do was die. I then turned on  my car radio to hear Trees on my radio. I sang the lyrics, "I can feel your breath, I can feel my death" I sang with Tyler and cried.  I drove to Melanie's house. She asked me what was wrong and I just told her nothing. I took me about 5 weeks before I told her everything. She understood and told me that I needed to go report it.

3 MONTHS LATER

I was looking through my Instagram and saw Alex's new post. It showed him holding a pregnancy test. The caption said "So happy to be a soon to be daddy".

I broke down in tears and realized I could have given him a kid.

Melanie: Y/N Are you ok.

Y/N: Look.

As Melanie looked she grabbed my hand and said "Let's go".

I put on my Stay Alive T-shirt, a pair of ripped jeans, my TOP hat, and lipstick. She drove me to the Y/S Arena.

Y/N: Why are we here?

Melanie: Just get out and walk.

As I walked Melanie said "Happy early birthday bitch". I read the tickets she handed me and it was for a Twenty One Pilots concert. I yelled and thanked her.

Back to present day

Melanie:  Alex get away from her.

HEY GUYS. I'M THE AUTHOR OF THIS STORY. SO IM CURRENTLY WRITING 3 OTHER Stories INCLUDING THIS ONE. I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR. I PLAIN TO MAKE IT SUPER LONG. SO IF I DON'T PUBLISH MORE TODAY ITS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND WITH MY FAMILY. SO THAT BEING SAID I PLAIN ON POSTING 3 TO 5 NEW CHAPTERS EACH DAY. SO PLEASE DONT GET UPSET. IF YOUR A FAN IF TWENTY ONE PILOTS COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW. OK I HAVE TO WRITE CHAPTER 2. SEE YA 💋