Chapter 29: Trees

Josh

The bright blue went every where. It went all over my face, all over the screaming crowd, and all over (Y/N). She was crying like crazy.

Josh: AHHHHHHHHH!

Tyler: It's a boy!

Jenna: OMG!

(Y/N): Oh. *sobbing*.

I nelt down and kissed her stomach.

Josh: I will love you forever my little boy.

Tyler: We have one more surprise for everyone. Mark hit it.

We both turn around and I get ready to get on my knees.

The video started and I popped up on the screen.

Video Josh: Hi (Y/N) it's Jishua here. I just wanna say I'm glad that I found you. So I wanted to sing to you and our baby. I'll be singing your favorite song by us. Trees.

"I know where you stand silent, in the trees, and that's were I am stand, silent in the trees, why won't you speak, where I happen to be. Silent in the trees, standing cowardly. I can feel your breath, I can feel my death, I want to know you, I want to seee, I want to sayyyyyyyyyyyyy, Helllllllooooooooo."

Video Josh: (Y/N) please face me.

She faces me and is crying harder. I get down on one knee and see that she is cry all the tears that she's held in.

(Y/N)

He gets on one knee and I can feel my eyes, my cheeks, and my my shirt all full of my tears. I keep crying like I just found out about about my baby. The crowd is screaming and Josh is crying. I put my hands on my face and see the blue confetti once more.

Josh

I notice that I'm crying as well. I tried hold it all in.

Josh: (Y/N) (Y/L/N) you have made me a happier man than what I was about 1 year ago. You and me are having a beautiful baby boy pretty soon, you have been there with me since I meet you, you've changed me, I no longer feel the way I did a year ago. Yes we've had our ups and downs, but I still love you. I'd love it if we could sing to the sky all day.

Josh: (Y/N) (Y/L/N) excuse us while we sing to the sky because your the tear in my heart so won't you say yes and be my heathen while we set our treehouse on fire because my names not Blurryface but I still love you. I haven't found the drop of water, but I'll never be an addict with a pen because before I start my day you'll always be my Ms. Believer. I'll still be holding onto you even when death inspires a dog, and believe me when I say this, I'll always stay alive for you. Ruby your royalty. Cause I know where you stand silent in the trees because if I didn't have you in my life I would be a goner. Would you (Y/N) (Y/L/B) be the tear in my heart forever tell death do us part?

(Y/N): YES JOSH YES!

I placed the beautiful ruby red ring on her right ring finger and gave her my white ring as she placed it on my right ring finger.

Josh: I love you (Y/N).

(Y/N): I love you too Jish.

I gave her a great big smile.