Chapter 19: Cancer

JOSH

Today was the day. Me and Tyler where gonna make a Two new music videos. We where making one for Goner and for (Y/N). We where supposed to make both of them when we where in Ohio but, we didn't have the time.

As I got ready I heard a small voice from behind me. It was (Y/N).

(Y/N): Josh?

Turning my head I see my beautiful girlfriend rubbing her eyes and her hair all over the place.

Josh: Hey babe.

(Y/N): Josh where are you going.

Josh: I have to go shoot two music videos today with Tyler.

(Y/N): Can I come?

Josh: There's one that you can come to and one that you can't go to.

(Y/N): What one can I not go to.

Josh: It's a surprise.

(Y/N): Is it a surprise for me or is it for the baby.

Josh: I don't know. Both maybe.

(Y/N): Okay. Well if you gotta go you gotta go.

Josh: I thought you where going to the other music video with me.

(Y/N): Oh ya. Hold on let me get ready.

Josh: Well hurry you goofball.

(Y/N): Don't rush a pregnant woman.

Josh: Okay Okay.

She ran out of the bathroom and started getting ready. I stayed in the bathroom putting gel in my yellow hair. I grabbed my hat and put it on and saw (Y/N) in the bedroom getting ready.

Josh: Hey babe.

(Y/N): Yes babe.

Josh: Bring a sweater.

(Y/N): Okay.

I walked out of the bathroom to make breakfast for (Y/N) and the baby.

(Y/N): Ready.

I look over and she's wearing my sweatshirt. It's hanging and little bit past her baby bump.

Josh: Why are wearing my sweatshirt.

(Y/N): Because I can.

Josh: But thats mine.

(Y/N): Ya and it fits me well. I also like the scent.

Josh: Oh really. Does it turn you on?

(Y/N): Maybe.

Josh: Okay. Are you hungry.

(Y/N): Hell ya I am. I'm starving.

Josh: Well good because I'm cooking bacon, eggs, and oatmeal. With your choice of drink.

(Y/N): Sounds yummy.

Josh: So what would you like to drink ma lady.

(Y/N): Well what are the choices.

Josh: You have orange juice, water, baja blast, root beer, or a nice smoothie with blackberry's.

(Y/N): I'm really craving some Baja blast.

Josh: Ok.

AFTER BREAKFAST

(Y/N'S) POV:
We where in the car on our way to a waterfall in Denver, Colorado. Tyler kept talking about how he was super excited to shoot the music video and Jenna kept talking about the tour. Josh and me where listening to Trees. He kept looking over at me and smiling.

It felt like forever till be got to the waterfall. I took a pretty long nap and missed looking at it but, we where filming by it all day today.

Tyler: We're here.

Jenna: Woah it's so pretty out here.

Josh: Not as pretty as (Y/N).

Jenna: She is pretty.

JOSH

Walking to the waterfall I could already feel the mist from it. It felt like I was entering heaven. The sound of birds singing, the beauty of nature, the mist in my face, and me being here with my girlfriend.

(Y/N): Decided to use Snapchat on me while we approached the waterfall.

She started giggling and laughing like crazy.

DURING THE SHOOT

(Y/N)

Josh was sitting down and kept hitting his drums. It made me jump and few times but, most the time I was used to it.

He was shirtless during the whole recording and I was getting turned on. I kept biting my lower lip and kept smiling. Jenna kept staring at me like I was crazy but, I think she knew what was going on.

I kept sniffing Josh's sweatshirt because it made me feel safe. It made me feel like I was in his arms. His sent took all me stress away. It took away my terrible past that I hated away. It pain away. I felt at home I  his sweatshirt. At fell at home when he cuddles me. I feel at home when he comforts me. I feel so many emotions when I'm with him.

Josh: Ok I need a break.

Director: Okay, um we can shoot Tyler singing and him playing the piano over there.

Tyler: Ya I'm fine with that.

Josh: Ok.

Josh starts walking over to me and the has a worried look on his face.

(Y/N): Babe are you okay?

Josh: Ya just a little wore out.

(Y/N): Okay. Well if your in pain let me know so we can get it looked at or help it.

Josh: I'm not I'm just tired.

(Y/N): Okay. You want a Baja Blast, Water, Mtn. Dew, anything.

Josh: A water please.

(Y/N): Okay.

After the music video.

(Y/N)

Josh told me that I needed to leave so him and Tyler could shoot the other music video. Jenna decided to take me out to dinner sence they where filming it close to night time.

Jenna: So where do you want to go for dinner?

(Y/N): I kinda want some Sizzlers.

Jenna: Okay let's go