Chapter 3: Ride

Y/N: Josh Wake up.

Josh: Huh. Oh god.

Y/N: Did we have sex?

Josh: Yup.

Y/N: Oh god.

Josh: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Yes.

Josh: I was wondering if you would go on tour with me, Tyler, and Jenna.

Y/N: Um, why?

Josh: Well I've been lonely on the tour and I guess that now that I've had sex with you I like you. I know it sounds weird but, ever since Debby broke up with me I've felt lonely.

Y/N: Ya I'll come with you.

Josh: Ok. Um we can take you to your place and get your stuff.

Y/N: Ok.

Y/N POV:
It felt weird. Like really weird. Idk I like Josh. Like more like I love Josh. Idk if the feels the same way. I still think he's drunk. I saw Jenna and Tyler walk in. Josh asked Tyler if the could talk to him in the hall. So they both left and I was stuck with the most gorgeous person that I looked up to. Jenna was everything I wanted to be. She has flawless skin, her hair was so pretty, and her eyes were like the ocean.

Jenna: So Y/N are you going on tour with us?

Y/N: I guess. I really don't want to hert Josh and it would be nice. I think Josh considers me as a friend.

Jenna: Well I think he loves you. ooooooo.

Y/N: Really. He just meet me last night.

Jenna: That was the same thing with Debby. Josh meet her one night and the next day they dated.

Y/N: Wow. The Internet lied to me

Jenna started laughing like crazy and just smiled. I decided to get my lazy butt up and fix some coffee as well as some pancakes. It felt weird hanging out with Jenna. This just doesn't happen. It felt good to talk to Jenna. She told me funny stories about Josh falling in the shower, Tyler getting scared by a rubber snake, and when Josh and Tyler got so drunk they kissed each other. Josh and Tyler walked in on Jenna telling that story and they both gave her a ugly glare. Jenna and I just started laughing. Josh told me that we both needed to leave to go get me some cloths and all the rest of my stuff.

We arrived at Melanie's house around 4 pm. She wasn't there so we thought that she must have been at work. I wrote her a little note explain what was going on. I then realized that I left my straightener at Alex's. So all this time I was using Melanie's. I begged Josh to take me. He wasn't to happy but, he decided to take me. He told me on the way there that the wanted to come inside with me. He was protecting me. I haven't told Josh about Alex raping me. I wasn't ready.

We arrived 10 minutes later and I saw one of the employee's named Shelby.

Shelby: Hey Y/N. Haven't seen you in awhile. How are you.

Y/N: I'm good. I'm just here to get some stuff.

Shelby: Is that guy with you your boyfriend?

Josh: Yup.

Shelby: Awe. You guys look so cute together. Well I hope I see you later.

Y/N: You too.

I ran to the elevator and Josh ran too. He pushed the emergency button and started kissing me.

Y/N: Josh not here ok.

Josh: Ok

I hit the button to my old floor. I slowly walked to my old apartment. Thank god I still had the key. I slowly opened the door and saw his baby momma there.

Alice: What Are You Doing Here You Slut.

Josh: My girlfriend is here to get something of hers

Alice: OMG! Josh Dun can I get a picture with you.

Josh: I don't take pictures with people who are rude to my lady.

Alice: Fine! Asshole!

Alex: Well if it isn't the slut and the asshole.

Y/N: Move out of my way Alex

Alex moved and Josh followed me. I grabbed my straightener and some other things I forgot.

Josh: Is that everything?

Y/N: Yes let's just go.

Josh and I started walking towards the door and then Alice had the nerve to talk to me.

Alice: Josh she's gonna hert you.

Josh: Um I highly doubt that. The only thing herting me is looking at you.

Y/N: Goodbye assholes.

Josh: I hope I never have to see the skank and the player again.

I laughed and they both flipped us off. Before we left I threw the key at Alex, slammed the door and walked away happy.

Josh opened the door for me and smiled at me. He put my things in the back of the car and got in.

Y/N: Hey Josh.

Josh: Yes Y/N.

Y/N: Why were you saying to them that I was your girlfriend.

Josh: I wanted to make them jealous.

Y/N: Josh do u like me?

Josh: What if I did?

Y/N: I would be perfectly fine with it.

Josh: Idk. I think I might like you but, I also don't think so. I just meet u yesterday and now I'm taking you on tour with me.

Y/N: Josh if you want to we can start off as friends and if you want we can move on from there.

Josh: Ya let's start off as friends.

Y/N: Ok Jishua. Were are we going.

Josh: Well we have to go meet Tyler and Jenna at the airport and then we are going to Miami, Florida.

Y/N: Nice. Do we get to go to Y/H/S.

Josh: Yes we do actually.

Y/N: nice.

We pulled up to the airport and Josh grabbed my hand and held it. I saw so many clique people. They all stared at me. I saw Jenna waiting patiently for Tyler.

Y/N: Hey Jenna. Where's Tyler?

Jenna: He's in the bathroom.

Josh: I'll go see what's taking him so long.

Jenna: Men.

Y/N: Tell me about it.

Jenna looked behind her and told me that many of the clique were coming toward us. I felt nervous. Jenna just told me that if they ask me who I am to just tell them that I was a friend of Jenna's. Jenna even told me that it wouldn't be lying because she considered me as a friend.

A Clique: OMG IT'S JENNA AHHHHH!

Jenna: Hey.

A Clique: Can I get a picture

Jenna: Sure

I saw the girl posing and Jenna making a silly face. She looked happy. The girl then left and the boys came walking out. Josh held my hand and Tyler held Jenna's hand.

Miami Here Comes Twenty One Pilots. TØP

HEY GUYS. I'M SO SORRY THAT I'VE BEEN BEHIND ON WRITING. I JUST GOT BACK FROM A LONG TRIP FROM OREGON AND I'VE BEEN TIRED. SO FOR YOU GUYS IM STAYING UP REALLY LATE TO WRITE YOU GUYS CHAPTER 4, 5, AND 6. IF THERE ARE ANY ERRORS PLZ NOTIFY ME SO I CAN FIX IT. THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY STORY. ALSO I'M SO SORRY THIS STORY DIDN'T MAKE ANY SINCE LIKE WHEN JOSH TOOK YOU ON TOUR. OK SO HERE'S THE THING, JOSH IS SUPER LONELY AND HE WANTS A GIRLFRIEND. SO LATER IN THE STORY IT'LL MAKE SINCE.
OK I GOTTA KEEP WRITING. 💋