Chapter 2: Truce

Melanie: Get away from her!

Alex: This is none of your business.

Y/N: He hit me 10 times. I opened my eyes and saw his girlfriend holding her stomach and giving me a glare. SHE WAS MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND!
I then saw someone finally running and hitting Alex. It was JOSH DUN!

Josh's POV:  I could stand watching no one doing nothing. I had to help her. I ran to the punk that was punching her. I hit him hard,  so hard he didn't punch me. I Heard Tyler yelling at me. I just stared at the girl.

Josh: What's your name miss?

Y/N:  Its Y/N.

Josh: Well Y/N do you know this man.

Y/N:  Yes, he's my ex.................... My abusive ex.

I just stared at her. HER ABUSIVE EX!

Josh: Do you know the girl that was with him?

Y/N: That's-th-Thats his new girlfriend and s-sh-she-she.

Before I knew it she was in tears. I hugged her tight and told her it was ok. I then sang to her. "Stay Alive, Stay Alive For Me".  She broke down harder this time. I felt bad for her. Then the girl she was with talked.

Melanie: That girl was his baby momma too.

Josh: Oh.

As I was holding this crying girl I then yelled for Tyler.

Josh: TYLER!

Tyler: YES JOSH!

Josh: Come here!

I saw Tyler running quickly he asked me what I needed and he looked down at the girl. I nodded my head at him and he knew just what to do.
Tyler sang to her. I joined in towards the middle. She then hugged Tyler. I looked down at my shirt that she cried in and I knew she went through a lot. I thought it was a good idea to take her out for a drink.

Josh: So your Y/N's friend?

Melanie: Ya.

Josh: Can I get your name please.

Melanie:  Sure its Melanie. Not to hard to remember.

Josh: So Melanie, I was wondering if it was ok if I took Y/N to the bar down the street.

Melanie: Ya its fine with me.

Josh: Also not trying to sound like a creep or anything but, do you have Y/N's Number. Just so if she needs anything she can call me.

Melanie: Ya its Y/P/N.

Josh: Thanks.

Melanie: Please make sure she is ok.

Josh: I will trust me.

I walked away from Melanie and I set up a contact for Y/N. I walked over towards Tyler and Y/N and told Tyler the plan. He was down for it. Knowing Tyler and Jenna they both loved drinking.

Josh: Hey Y/N can Tyler, Jenna, and I take you to the bar down the street.

Tyler: It'll be fun. Trust me I get down on the dance floor.

Tyler started dancing and Jenna Just watched and shook her head.

Jenna: Excuse my husband Y/N.

Y/N:  It's fine.

Jenna: So Y/N do you wanna go with us?

Y/N: Ya. It might clear my mind.

Josh: Great.