Chapter 16: The Judge

Josh's POV:  I set my alarm at 5 in the morning so I could wake up (Y/N) as well as my parents and my siblings.

Josh: (Y/N) wake up.

(Y/N): Why?

Josh: Because its Christmas.

(Y/N): Yay. Ok I'm up.

Josh: Wanna go wake up everyone else.

(Y/N): Yup.

It was harder for (Y/N) to get out of bed. Reason being is because her pregnancy has been harder for her. I always help her out of bed because I don't want her in pain or having a hard time getting out of bed.

We slowly walked to my sister's rooms. Ashley and Abigail were sleeping peacefully in their beds.

(YES I KNOW THAT JOSH'S SISTER'S NO LONGER LIVE WITH THEIR PARENTS. THIS WILL MAKE SINCE LATER)

While we where walking to their beds Ashley was moving around a lot. (Y/N)  was laughing like crazy.

I was getting ready to jump on Ashley's bed while (Y/N) was getting ready to through water on Abigail.
(Y/N) threw the water on Abigail while I jumped on Ashley's bed.

Josh: WAKE UP ASHLEY IT'S CHRISTMAS!

(Y/N): ABIGAIL ABIGAIL WAKE UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS!

Ashley: WHY! YOU GUYS ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS!

Abigail: SHUT UP YOU GUYS!

(Y/N): WAKE UP!

Ashley: FINE!

My plan worked. I'm surprised on how Abigail didn't hit (Y/N) with a pillow.

All of my family was up cooking or dancing to Christmas music. (Y/N) was sitting down in her pajamas waiting for Tyler's family to get to our house. It felt like forever since I've seen Tyler's parents. Kelly and Chris Joseph are the sweetest people that I've ever meet. As for Tyler's siblings they're nice at most times. Zack, Jay, and Madison are funny and amazing. I wonder if (Y/N) has any siblings. And if so why doesn't she talk about them.

Laura: JOSH!

Josh: Yes mom!

Laura: Chris and Kelly are here. Could you help them carry in some stuff while Ashley is going to her house to get your nephews as well as your nieces.

Josh: Ya.

(Y/N): I'll come help.

Josh: No you stay here. I don't want you lifting more weight than what you already have to lift.

(Y/N): Fine.

Josh: You can help Tyler and Jenna when they get here.

(Y/N): Ok.

As I walked towards Kelly's car I could see that she bought a ton of presents. She always does.

Kelly: Oh hello Josh. How are you?

She walks over to me and gives me a huge hug.

Josh: Oh Kelly I'm really good.

Kelly: How so.