Flying Out

The girl in the picture is playing as Ava.
Ava POV
Hi I'm Ava, 16 years old but I look like I'm 18. I'm Logan and Jakes little sister, no one really knows about because I don't want the fame.

My plane is landing soon and I'm so excited to see my family. Logan is picking me up from the airport.

I get my luggage and look for a blonde mop of hair. I spot Logan and walk up to him.

"Brother Logan," I yell to him with a smile on my face.

"Sister, how was your flight?" He pulls me in a hug.

"It was good, not as scare as I thought," I say once I pull away from the hug.

"Good, come on we got a long day ahead of us." He pulls me out of the airport to his car. We head to his new apartment.

"Here is your room, you unpack if you want or we can go see the boys." Logan suggests.

"Umm the boys, I'm excited but nervous at the same time to meet them." I laugh. Logan has been talking to me about the Why Don't We boys and I have heard their music. I'm honestly love their music, they are so talented.

"It will be fine, the boys will love you."

Logan decided we will just uber there. Logan and I sit in the back seat of the uber.

"So I got my lovely sister out with me and right now we are going to go see the Why Don't We boys, how do you feel Ava?" He vloggs.

"Hi and I'm scared right now, but I really love their music ." I awkwardly wave at the camera.

Minutes pass and we arrive at the boys house.
Logan just walks and shoots the boys with fake 'hand' gun. They all drop than get back up.

They all look at me behind Logan than up at Logan.

"Dude we didn't know you had a sister that looks just like you," Jack says.

"That would be cool to be Logans sister but I'm not, try again," I sassed him. I stand beside Logan in front of the boys.

"What a savage, she got you noodle head Jack." Logan laughs and dances around the room.

"Fine than who are you pretty thing?" Jack smiles sweetly at me.

"I'm Ava, and I just got you I am Logans sister." My eyes wonder up to his.

"You suck." He laughs.

"I do." I wink at him.

"So how old are you?" Daniel steps up.

"I'll let you guys guess first." I smirk.

"18." Jonah says.
"Wrong but close."
"17." Jack says.
"Still wrong, I'm 16, I know you all would get it wrong." I laugh.

"How are you 16 and have a body like that." Zack goes wide eyed as the rest of the group.

"Idk." I shrug.

"So you guys want to get breakfast?" Logan asks.

"Yeah, let us get ready first." They all walk up the stairs going into different rooms to get dressed.

"Logan you want to prank them." I turn to him.

"Yeah, want do you have in mind?" Logan smiles.

"Do they have fake blood?" I ask.

"Yeah they surprisingly do, here." Logan hands me the fake blood.

"Ok I'm to going scream and act like I just tripped and stabbed myself in the leg." I laugh.

I pour blood my exsposed leg and some on a knife.

"Ahhh." I let out one of the most ear piercing screams. I hold my leg and lay on the ground with the bloody knife next to me. 

Footsteps race down the stairs and surround me. I fake cry letting tears fall from my face.

"What happened Ava, we need to get you to a hospital." Jack and Daniel kneel beside me.

"I was faking to chase Logan with the knife and I tripped, so the knife cut me." I hiccup.

"Let me see how deep it got you." Jack grabs my hand.

"How deep, that's funny." I laugh and remove my hand.

They all just look at me and see me laughing, also Logan too.

"This was a prank?" Jack scoffs and stands backup.

"Yeah, we got you good, you looked so concerned, how deep it got you." I laugh.
I stand backup next the guys.

"I'm sorry." I hug Jack and not trying to get fake blood on him.

"It's fine but that scared me, I thought you actually stabbed yourself." Jack wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"If I was going to stab myself it would be in the stomach, so I can die." I roll my eyes.

"So you would kill yourself?" Jack looks down at me.

"Yeah I would." I look down.
Jack lifts my chin up and looks me in the eyes.

"Don't kill yourself, your still 16 and have a whole life ahead of you." He drops his hand.

"Okay lets go." Logan points to the car.

"I call shotgun." I yell before anyone else.

"Race you." Jack challenges me.
"Okay 1 2- bye." I run off leaving a confused Jack back there.

I get to the passenger side and get in. Jack slowly comes up and glares at me.

They all pile in the back and manager Jeff driving. I grab the aux cord and play Kodak Black Drowning.

'Wrist so icy, wonder why she like me, bitch I'm drownin' I yell at the top of my lunges with the window down. I move in my seat, trying to dance.
I'm gon' make her panties wet when she see the way I flex'

'She call me daddy, but I ain't her motherfucking father'
I scream daddy.

They look at me weirdly.
"What you never heard Kodak or someone call you daddy." I smirk at them.

"We've never been called daddy before and we have heard some of Kodak," Daniel says.

"Oh." I laugh.
I change the song to Issues by Julia Michaels.

'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too'

We stop at a breakfast place. We all sit at a large table. I'm in between Logan and Jack, Daniel beside Jack, then Jonah at the end. Across from Jack is Corbyn and Zach across from me with Manger Jeff at the other end.

We all order, our waitress gives Jack flirty eyes and glares at me. Jack ignores her, she walks off after.

"Ha she tryin to get with you Jack." I laugh.

"She pretty but she dresses like a-
"A hoe, that skirt she is wearing is to small and practical shows her ass." I cut him off.

"And she has no ass unlike you." Daniel smiles kindly at me.

"True." I smile back.

"Hey that's my sister Daniel." Logan points at him, just laugh at him trying to be serious.