Chapter 22

AN: Thank you for all the votes, comments and fans!! Only two more chapters and it's the end :'( Aww okay. I hope you'll like this chapter! More drama and suspense. I hope you'll like it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

PS: still using iPhone, sorry for typos x

I woke up rubbing my eyes. I felt some tears that dried up on my skin. I lazily got up from my bed an stared at the mirror.

God, I look like a mess. And it's not even a hot mess. Puffy eyes, dried up tears and miserable hair. After washing my face and trying my best to fix it, I was on my way to my door.

I still can't believe what I saw last night. To think about it, I don't know if I can even face Harry now. I don't really know what I feel, but the one that surfaces the most is hurt. Ugh I do hope that Caroline left already.

As I made my way downstairs, I saw that the luggages are gone. Yes, thank god. I made my way to the kitchen and was greeted by a very happy Zayn.

"Good Morning Elle. Vas happening'?" he said with a big smile.

I faked a smile, then caught Harry's glance. He looYked tired as well. Once he saw me, he stood up with eyes wide open.

Zayn continued, "Wow Elle, you look like a mess." He said then laughed. "I was wondering why you weren't snuggled up with Hazza over there." he said teasingly.

I just stared at Zayn lifelessly. I then looked at Harry whose looking at me concerned. I can't look at him anymore. Every time I look at him, the scene of him and Caroline keeps replaying in my head. I just shrugged at Zayn and sat down, lazily scooping up my cereal.

Niall through a piece of muffin at Zayn. "Nice going, dimwit."

Zayn put a very confused look and asked, "What did I do?"

I just kept silent, so did Harry. I was not looking at him, but I could feel his stare piercing through my skull.

Liam then went behind Zayn and whispered something in his ear. Zayn's eyes went wide and said, "Ohh.." He quietly sat down and mumbled, "Sorry 'bout that."

I just smirked a little and continued eating my cereal. Louis then spoke,

"Liam, Zayn, Niall remember that thing I was going to show you in the ... um garden?"

I knew what Louis was up to.

"What thing?" Zayn said looking confused again.

Liam just sighed and grabbed him by the shoulders and said, "Come on let's just go."

One by one they all left until it was only Harry and I inside the kitchen. I saw him getting closer, so I started to get up and leave.

Two hands got hold of my arm and pulled me closer to it's owner. "Elle, hold on please."

I shook of his arms. I just really can't speak to him right now. "Harry, I can't please.."

He spun me around so I was face to face with him. I was once more looking at those eyes I fell in love with. "Just listen." He said looking desperate.

I sighed and nodded, but took my gaze away from him. "Elle, I didn't kiss her. She kissed me, and I pushed her off I swear.."

I clicked my tongue and just shook my head. He looked at me again and said, "Please believe me? Don't you trust me?"

I pushed him away, and years started rolling down my face as I said,

"No! I don't know what to believe anymore." I said looking straight at him. "Okay so she kissed you, but it's so hard to forget that okay? It's so hard to see that. Last night I was suppose to tell you that I.."