Chapter 21

AN: Thank you for all the comments and votes!! Well, here's the next chapter. I used my iPhone again so sorry for the typos. So I hope you'll like it. Warning: I dropped some F-Bombs. Hihi xx

The girl on the couch, Caroline, smirked at Harry's surprised look. Again, I looked around and the boys' faces were shocked, annoyed, and when one looks at me, concerned. Louis then came closer to me and put his arm around me and gave me a tight squeeze. Then looked at Caroline and said, "Yeah, what are you doing here?"

I gasped at how rude Louis sounded. I looked at the other boys but they didn't react. I looked at Harry, and he was still startled. Like he has seen a ghost. But my Aunt was not pleased.

"Louis Tomlinson! Manners!!" Aunt Tracy addressed to him. I felt Louis just shrug beside me. Harry caught my gaze and I saw his eyes, looking all apologetic. What the fuck is happening?!

Caroline just chuckled a bit then put down her glass. She again took one last develish smirk at Louis .. and me, then looked at Aunt Tracy. "Oh Tracy, it's okay." Her head faced Lou again, "Somethings never change."

I saw Louis' eyes roll. I can't help but giggle to myself. And then Caroline faced Harry, "I do hope that goes the same for you." She almost said in a very sultry voice. I saw Harry's body tense, and his eyes just staring at her. And I felt a pang in my heart, the bad way.

Aunt Tracy stepped out to answer a phone call. It was Caroline, me and One Direction in a room. Caroline stood up, then came closer to me. She put on a big smile. But everyone could see it was so fake. "So, you must be Eloise!"

I just nodded right beside Louis. Louis' grip around my shoulders became tighter. I looked at Harry, he was now sitting on a couch, with his face burried in his hands. He was clearly problematic. I started to get out of Louis' grip to go to Harry when Caroline asked me another question.

"How long have you and Louis been dating?"

Louis just laughed. I also did, awkwardly and said, "I'm not dating Louis.."

She then sat beside Harry and started to put her arms around his shoulders. Harry then shrugged them off and stood up. "I'm going to take a power nap."

He then trotted closer to me. He was now right infront of me. He kissed me on my forhead, and for some reason I felt relieved. I saw Caroline flinch, very displeased.

Harry's stare bore to my soul. I smiled at him and so did he. He brushes the piece of hair covering my face. "Want to join?"

I looked back at Caroline and she was now annoyed. I do want to get out of here, but I want some answers. And I know Louis would not try to sugar coat anything.

"I'll go up later, okay?" I say to him. He looked confused, because he knows very well I do not want to stay here. I shot him a look of assurance and said "Okay?"

He just nodded and kissed my head. Before going up, he patted Lou's shoulders and Lou just nodded.

"Oh." I heard Caroline said loudly. She was now looking at me, looking interested.

"What are you doing here?" Zayn asked then crossed his arms.

Caroline smirked then said, "How are you, Zayn? Still single?" I swear Zayn

wanted to charge to her. Good thing Liam intervened, "Just answer the question Caroline."

"Okay, okay." She said putting her hands up defensively. "I'm just staying for the night, okay? I'll be leaving for Brisbane tomorrow. I had a stopover here in LA, then my flight got delayed. I heard you were staying here so I thought I could spend the night here." She then paused and sarcastically said, "And besides, I miss you all."