Chapter 19

AN: Thank you for reading my story! Keep on voting and commenting. This chap is kinda short but I had a fun time writing it. The next chapter will be so much better so keep on reading. Only about 5 chapters leftbefore this story ends. The conflict is soon to come! For now here is chapter 19 xx

PS: Yep still on the iPhone. Sorry for the typos xx

After our second kiss, we just sat on a log facing the lake. Our hands intertwined, my head leaning on his shoulder and his chin resting upon my head. This couldn't get any better, but I couldn't help my self and asked,

"So what do we do from here?"

His lovely face faced me. He slightly smiled then said, "Everything."

I laughed a bit and so did he. Then we remained silent again, enjoying the view and this moment. We aren't boyfriend girlfriend status yet, but this just perfect. He is perfect.

"Are you scared of anything?" he asked his eyes still fixed on the lake.

"Heights?" I answered back. "Death maybe?" I added. I just felt his head nod above my head. "Why?" I asked.

He shifted and now we were facing each other. He was still circling my hand with his thumb.

"I  had a nightmare the other night." He started to say. I was doing my best listening to him but I really feel distracted staring at his gorgeous face.

"That Lou and the guys had to leave. Had to go separate ways. And that you and Zayn are.." he paused for a bit and searched for my eyes.

"Are what Harry?" I asked.

"A couple, kissing in front of me." he finally said looking all sad.

I bursted out laughing. I was laughing so much my tummy hurts.

"You're scared that I'd leave you for Zayn?" I said then laughed some more. The thought of me and Zayn kissing made me want to vomit.

He nodded then said, "Well I'm scared you'd leave me for any guy. Someone better." He looked glum.

I stood up and asked Harry to stand up as well. I then put my arms around his neck and looked straight into his eyes.

"Harry Edward Styles, you listen to me.".

He chukled then said, "Yes mam." I grinned at him then continued.

"I won't leave if you if it's up to me. If only I had all the time in the world, I'd want to spend every minute with you." After saying that I immediately blushed, and so did he.

He brushed my cheeks with his cold fingers then said, "Wow. Elle Delevigne confessing to me, the world must be ending."

I giggled and shook my head in disagreement. "No, it's just our beginning."

-------------------

We made our way back to the fire pit. We were welcomed by a very drunk Zayn. "Vas happeninnnnn'?"

Zayn's eyes landed on mine and Harry's linked hands and said, "Oh lookey how sweety!!" He then chugged another can of beer.

I quickly took hold of his hand and grabbed the can away from him and threw it on the ground.

"That's enough Zayn." I say looking at him straight in the eye.

He looked back, with his fierce look. I started to turn away but he grabbed my arm and forced me to turn to him again.

"I love you Elle." Zayn said.

Niall stopped playing the guitar. Liam dropped his sandwich. Louis stood up from his seat. I turned to look back at Harry and saw his fists curling into a ball. I looked back at Zayn who is looking woozy as ever. Zayn.. Loves me?