Chapter 17

An: Thans for the comments and votes!! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it!! xx ps: still using my phone to write this.

My eyes fluttered open and saw that an arm was draped over my waist. I felt my back against on someone's chest. Hard chest, may I add. My first instinct was to peek under the covers.

"Oh god thank you." I whispered. I have my clothes on so nothing happened last night. I was just making sure.

I tried getting out of his grip as gentle as I can so I won't wake him up, but his arm was to strong. So instead I moved my body under his grip to atleast face him.

He looked so peaceful when sleeping. He even looked cute actually. His cheeks a little squished on the pillows, making his lips purse. I poked his cheeks a little bit and he just scrunched his face, still sleeping. I giggled. I moved the pieces of hair that covered his face, and found my self tracing the out line of his face down to his jaws. He was perfect, he really was.

He then started to stir and I quickly pulled my hand back. His eyes started to open lazily. When he saw me, he smiled and I smiled back. With his lazy morning voice he said, "Good morning love."

I laughed and said, "Go back to sleep." I was playing with his hair.

He closed his eyes for a bit then said, "I wish everyday was like this. You know, starting it with you."

I can't believe early in the morning he could already make me blush. I bit my lip, then said "Me too."

He made the goofiest grin ever then closed his eyes again, his arm never leaving my waist. "Let's sleep some more." He whispered in my ear.

The door went wide open to a frantic Louis, "ELLIE BELLY!!!! Have you seen Harry he's not in his room and--" Lou's eyes landed on my bed. I quickly sat up, but Harry remained in his position when he said, "I'm here Lou, now get out. Come back here Elle." he said motioning under his arm.

I was still striken with Louis in the room. His face from shocked turned into a teasing one. I put my hands defensively and said, "It's not what it looks like."

He smirked and said, "I didn't even say anything, hubby." He paused for three seconds before saying, "Guilty!!!"

He slammed the door and proceeded to shouting down the hall, "Hazza and Elle slept together!!!" Repeating it multiple times.

I slipped down to Harry and said, "You're best friend can kinda be annoying huh." I giggled.

His eyes started to open and he said, "He's your bestfriend too!!" I laughed along with him.

His hands were then circling around my waist. "Elle do you like being tickled?"

My face just horrified, I certainly did not like to be tickled. Harry saw my reaction, and before I could even answer he was tickling the death out of me.

"Harry--- Stopnowpuhleasse---Haary!!" I said in between laughs. Harry was also having the time of his laugh.

"Never!!" he said still tickling me.

"Please?!?!"

"Okay, but say HARRY IS MY DREAM BOY FRIEND AND I HAVE BEEN DYING TO KISS HIM SINCE DAY 1!!" he said starting to loosen his tickles.

I finally got to breathe for a few seconds. I grinned then said, "NEVER!!" I tried to run away but he caught me on my waist. I accidentally pushed him backwards, which caused the both of us to land on the ground. His back was on the floor and I was on top of him.

"Oww." he said. I was still on top of him, not able to gain my composure because I was still laughing.

"Sorry love." I said still laughing. He made a pouty face, looking not pleased that I laughed at him. I grinned. I fixed my self, now straddling him. I leaned down and kissed his forhead. Still leaning, I brought my face closer to his ears and said, "Do you really have four nipples?"