Chapter 3

I was flipping through the channels and nothing was good on television. Here I am, stuck in a hotel room while the sun is shining outside, waiting for me to enjoy the warmth. My aunt already left for her meeting and she said she’d come back at around 8. It was only 2:33 pm. So boring. I got out of the huge bed and peaked outside the window. Oh wow, there are a lot of small shops outside. Okay, I can’t miss this opportunity to visit thrift stores. I opened my duffel bag and got some clothes. I slipped my shades into my messenger bag, because the sun was pretty up high tonight. No buns for today, so I just loosely braided it. I glanced one last time at the mirror, yep good enough.

I stepped out of my room and entered the elevator. Being on 43rd floor sure is irritating. The elevator stopped at the 37th floor and the doors opened. Then I heard something familiar, that sound.

“AAAAAAAH WOOOOOOOO MARRY MEEEE GAAAAAH” screaming girls, again!! Seriously, what is it with this town and screaming girls. The door of the elevator closed again and I seriously didn’t want to get out. Who were they chasing this time? I think it’s me. Kidding.

I decided to go back to my room, so I stopped the elevator at the 34th floor and decided to take the stairs up instead. I don’t want to be squished inside the elevator with gross sweaty girls. As I was about to turn right, I heard it again. Oh no, here they go again.

“AAAAAAAAA WOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAH” They were like monkeys. I turned around and saw the elevator doors closing. DAMN!! But if I go to the emergency stair case, I would counter flow with them and eventually be squished. So I turned right and ran down the hall way, but oh god I could hear their voices getting louder. And what is that I see?

A guy entering a room.. meaning an open door!! Okay, this is the only way for me to be safe. I ran and quickly inserted my self into the room just before the guy closed the door. I breathed heavily, still facing the door, but pushing it so it would be closed. Okay, breathe in and out. Then I realized, there were other people in this room. Oh god, this is so embarrassing. I did a ten second thinking session with my brain with what to say to these people. As I turned around, I saw these five guys staring at me like I’m some freak. I am a freak.

Then suddenly, one of them spoke up, “You again.”