Chapter 15

AN: I'm so glad you guys liked the last chapter. I thought you guys would get mad because I added Louis in the mix. Haha. I hope enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it xx A

---------------

I was walking down an isle in a white room. At the far end I see a silhouette of a guy, wearing all back. I step closer and closer, I could already see te back of the guy. Just a few feet away, a music started playing. Chasing Cars. The guy spoke up, "Ready, Elle?" his back still turned away from me. 

"Who are you?I asked. He chuckled, then slowly turned around. My eyes are focused on him, waiting to see who it is .. 

"WAAAAAAAAAAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!" screaming boys shouted barging into my room. "Time to get up hubby!!!" That was certainly Louis' voice. Frustrated because my dream just got interrupted during the good part, I slammed one of my pillows over my face. Someone quickly removed it, turns out it was Liam. 

"Get you're lazy ass up Elle!! Today is a .." 

"BIG DAY!! I KNOW I KNOW!!" God, why does everyone keep reminding me that. 

"Pssh, looks like we got Ms. Grumpy pants here.." Zayn started to say. I sat up and threw a pillow at him,  but he dodged it. "Swift moves man!!" Niall said then gave him a high five. "Shut up guys." I said looking at the clock, it was only 7 in the morning. I barely got 5 hours of sleep. I looked at Louis, but he looked like he had a good night's sleep. Good for him.

Still on my bed, my eyes searched for a certain curly haid, but noticed he was not there. I frowned a little, and Lou noticed that. "He's down stairs, making breakfast." He said assuring me with a smile. 

Blood rose to my cheeks, "I wasn't even asking.." I started to say while tucking some loose strands of hair above my ears. "Oh please, honey. It was so obvious he's the first person you want to see in the morning." Zayn said. The others nodded agreeing to what Zayn said, I just said, "Pssh."

They laughed a bit, then started to leave the room. As Niall was about to close my door to give me time to fix up, he turned around and said, "Don't worry. You're the first person Harry wants to see every morning too."

It's the first time me and Niall had this alone time moment thing, and it was so sweet for him to say that. I can't help but blush to what he said. "But unfortunately for him, he had to wake up with Louis' arse on his face." Niall and I both laughed to that. 

Before going down, I washed my face and brushed my hair. Still in my PJ's I went down stairs all the way to the kitchen. There I spotted Harry, wearing an apron, with some egg yolk splattered on it. He looks very frustrated just adding sugar into something. His eyebrows were squished together, he looks like he's doing some experiment. I laughed seeing him like this, and he must have heard me. His eyes shot up to me, and the serious face was replaced with some what delight.

"Good morning Elle!!" he said then waved. Oh god, he looks like a child. I laughed as I made my way nearer to him. "What on earth are you doing Harry?" I asked looking at the ingredients. Milk, eggs, bread, sugar.. "Cooking breakfast, isn't it obvious?" he said pointing to his apron. "HA HA" I sarcastically said. 

Then just on cue, he placed a plate right infront of me. And a glass of orange juice. Then he placed something on my plate. My favorite breakfast food of all time, French Toast. 

"I love French toast!!!" I said to excitingly like I was a little girl entering a candy store. I couldn't help but munch into it at once, it tasted so good!! "Cinnamon? I love Cinnamon on toast!!" I said having another bite. 

He was looking at me really amused. "Your Aunt told me this was your favorite breakfast meal." he said looking so achieved. "You guys talked .. about me?" I said looking shocked. "Yeah, we had a good time chatting.. about you. Dun-dun-dun" He said adding that fake suspense music.