Chapter 12

The car finally stopped infront of a very posh looking restaurant called The Garden. But it hardly looks like a garden, since its all boxed up in an enclosed area. I felt my hands move a bit. I turned and saw that Harry was still holding my hands. He slowly opened one of his eyes, "What's going on?" he asked. He was still rubbing my hand with his thumb. "Oh, um. We're here, I guess."

He looked onto the windows and said, "Wow, for a place called the Garden, this looks nothing like one." he said then chuckled. "I know right!" I jumped in. His eyes then gazed to our hands that are linked together. His gaze then shifted to me, then his pearly whites were seen as he gave me the biggest and goofiest smile ever. I laughed and said, "What's your problem?"  

He looked back to our hands and said, "You didn't let go." I blushed and turned away. 

"Do you two have any plan of getting out of the car?!" Zayn shouted. "I think we should better go." I said to Harry. He just nodded, and slowly let go of my hand. Suddenly it felt cold, and my heart stinged a little bit. Why did I feel this way? But as soon as we hopped out of the car, Harry went right back beside me. 

Making our way to the entrance door, a few girls approached us, well, I guess approached the guys  and asked for autographs and pictures. The guys gladly did so. I was just awkwardly standing right next to Harry while they were signing the girls shirts. Then, the youngest girl, about seven years old, tugged my dress lightly to get my attention. "You're very pretty." she said. I was about to thank her when Harry interrupted and said, "She is, right?" then he looked at me with those perfect green orbs. I just gave an uneasy laugh and said to the girl, "Thank you deary. You too." and gave her a smile. 

She shook her head, "I want to be as pretty as you. So that Harry could like me too. So that I'd be his girlfriend" I can't help but blush to that. "But I'm not his girlfriend." I said.  The little girl frowned, and Harry picked her up. Her face suddenly lit up. Harry then said, "Honey, you are very beautiful." The girl squealed. I laughed and said to her, "Yes, and you'll be prettier than me by then!!" She squealed again. Just as she was about to leave, she ran back to Harry and asked him to lean down so she could whisper something to him. As she was whispering, I could see Harry's head nodding, and then he laughed at the end. The little girl stuck out her pinky finger, and so did Harry. The made a pinky promise which was so cute. 

"What did she say?" I asked Harry. "Sorry hun, it's our secret." he grinned. 

"Let's go guys!" Liam, our ringleader, (am kidding) said motioning us to enter the restaurant. 

"By the way, we are having dinner with our new publisist." Harry said. He opened the door for me as we entered the fancy restaurant. "Wait, you didn't tell me that. What if I'm not invited?" Well, clearly I am not. "Don't worry. I got your back." Then he placed his hand on my back. "Literally, I got your back." he said then chuckled. I just rolled my eyes then sarcastically said, "Wow Styles, so funny." 

"I really don't like it here, full of old people." Louis whispered to me. "Don't be so rude, Lou." Then I looked around, he was right. "See what I mean?"

The waiter led us to a private booth at the far end of the restaurant. From a far, I could see that a lady was sitting on the table with empty chairs. All the boys went ahead of me, except Harry who never left my side. As we came nearer the table, I the face of the lady became clearer to me. My eyes opened wide, and so did my mouth. I must have looked stupid. 

"Elle? Elle!! Oh my how did you know I was here? Wait, you know these guys?" the lady said jumping from her seat with a ecstatic look on her face.  "You know her?" Harry asked with a confused look on his face. The other boys also had a confused expression plastered on their faces. 

I cleared my throat before saying, "Boys, meet Tracy Delevigne, my Aunt." 

Major shock mode. First of all, I never knew my aunt was a publisist!! No wonder she loves shopping, she has to  keep up an appearance. Second, wow. Am I really destined to be with the boys? They are my aunt's clients? Wow, just wow. 

"Sorry boys, excuse me, but let me be an aunt for just five minutes." she said. The boys nodded, still dumbfounded. Aunt Tracy turned to me, "You have five minutes to explain everything up to the part that you got here and faced me." "Ooh, she's scary." I heard Louis whisper to Niall. 

So, I basically explained everything. How the girls were planning to attack the hotel, and how I ended up in theirs. I told her about the unexpected photoshoot, which she was actually stoked about. 

"You should have atleast told me, you know? But atleast you are safe. Thats what matters. Thank you boys." she said then lift up her glass of wine as if giving a toast. 

I just silently sat while they were discussing the tour, and their special guest appearances in the USA. 

"So, after Florida, you'll be going to LA tomorrow." WHAT?! I faced Harry, and saw that he was looking at me too. No, I am not ready to say good bye to him yet. Then I could see the other guys were looking at me too. I am not ready to say good bye to the boys. "Um, why so sudden?" I heard Louis speak up. Then their conversation was all a blur to me. Its like my ears blocked out all the sounds.

This is the last time I will be with the boys, and it has to be in a stupid restaurant with my aunt. This is my fear, and its happening. I knew I should have not get too attached to them. 

I felt my hands being pulled closer from underneath the table. It was Harry's hands, and he was intertwining it to mine, again. This time, I held tighter, because I know this would be the last time I could hold him, the last time that I'd feel that he was actually mine. 

"So, Elle. You better pack your stuff too." said Aunt Tracy. Wait, what? My hands suddenly let go of Harry's because I was in a complete shock. "Me, why?" I could see Harry tense up, and  so did the other boys. 

"Silly girl!" she said then laughed. "Your parents and your are in a cruise, remember?" I nodded. "So, you think I'll leave you home by yourself?" Yes, I think she'd actually do that. But I just kept my mouth shut. "I'm taking you with me to LA!" 

"Yess!!" said a loud voice beside me. All heads turned to Harry, who was now standing up, with his fist up high. The other people in the restaurant, were looking too. Everyone in our table laughed. He was blushing as he was quielty sitting back down. From across the table, I could see my aunt looking at me, with her eyes sparkling. Oh, she knew me too well.