Chapter 4

[AN: Picture of Elle at the side!]

Okay, so let me recap. I just ran like a mile long hallway, crept into some strangers suite and now seeing that this stranger is actually five strangers. But one, not really a stranger should I say? Me again? He remembers me! And I remember those curls, those eyes but where's that smile? 

"You know her?" the guy with blonde hair and thick Irish accent said.

"Guys, there's a fan in our room!! Roy will be mad at us again!!" said the one with the brownish side swept hair, bumpy nose and cute eyes. 

Wait, hold on. Fan? "Um, I'm sorry I was just ... running?" Damn that didn't sound so good. I just got a what the hell look by the guy with the black sleek hair.

"Well, at least she isn't screaming, weird."

"Well I don't care. Do you like carrots?" said the one with the light brown hair, a little tussled and wearing a striped shirt.

Seriously, I might be a thief and this guy asks me if I like carrots?  "Um, yes?" 

"I like her!!!" he said while giving me an enormous hug. Oh god he has a tight grip. I didn't hug back, I just tapped his back and gave a forced smile.

The curly brown hair guy pulled back the guy in the stripped shirt, and immediately looked at me. Those green eyes again. "She has no clue who we are."

"Well obviously." I muttered under my breath. Okay, I know they might be freakishly good looking, but who do they think they are? Telling me I'm a fan, giving me weird looks, asking if I like carrots and giving me unexpected hugs.

The five guys were all looking at each other, sort of communicating with each other's eyes. They suddenly huddled together at the middle of the room, whispering things. Ugh, why are they acting like I'm not here?

"Um, hello,earth to strangers? I'm here." But they didn't bother me. I heard the curly brown hair guy say  "no, I do not agree to that". Whatever, I'm out of here.

I faced the door and was about to turn the door knob when carrot guy spoke up, "I'm not sure you wan't to do that."

"And why is that?" I answered back.

"You don't want to be mobbed my those girls again." Said the black hair dude.

"Why are they running around like crazy any way?"  Then all of them just shrugged. "Well, I must leave soon."

"Don't leave." All heads turned around to the curly head guy. He looks slightly flushed. Weird.

"I mean, as Zayn said, you don't want to be attacked by those girls, eh?" Hm he's got a point. All the others are looking at him slyly. 

"Smooth bro." said Carrot boy to him. 

And then the awkward silence conquered for about a minute. "So why don't we start fresh, eh?" Said the one with the brown hair but not wearing the striped shirt. "Um, who are you?" he continued.

Could he be more rude? "Try again mister."

"Be more polite." said the blonde guy.

"Oh right, sorry." I heard curly and carrot chuckle."For a guy with a girlfriend, you sure do suck talking to girls." Said the guy with the black hair.

"At least I don't have my mirror as my girlfriend." he answered back.

I couldn't help but to snicker at this one.

"Okay, lets start over, again. What's your name?" Okay, so I don't trust these guys. They might be criminals or mafias. I could fake my name or something. I was  about to settle for "Rosalinda Berrandisimosimosimo" when I saw curly looking at me, and I saw those eyes again. He gave me a small smile, and that reassured me that I'd be safe.