Chapter 14

AN: And here comes the unexpected twist!! Haha. Thank you to all who have been reading this. I hope you'll like this chapter. I'm having my vacation in Florida in a couple of days, so I'll be busy then. But I will try to update as much as possible!! But for now, enjoy this chapter!! Ohh, why is Louis' GIF over there... read to find out. xx A 

"TOUCH DOWN!" Zayn screamed. He jumped out of the car and directly landing on the pavement, knees on the ground, and kissing the dirty cement road with his lips. 

"Zayn you're disgusting!!" I screamed from the car. I looked at the other boys and they did not seem disgusted at all. "Um, hello? Did you just see what he did?" I asked with my arms up. Niall did not even remove his eyes from his iPhone when he said, "Believe me, Zayn has done things far worse than that." 

Pssh, really now? "Yeah? Like what?" I asked. "You don't even wanna know." Harry said, then putting his arms over my shoulders. The guys started to go out of the car one by one, and Harry helped me out. "My butt hurts.." I said to him. The plane seats were not really that comfy. "Want a massage?" he asked while wiggling his eyebrows. I hit him on the arm, "You perve!!" 

Harry and I, well, are still just Harry and I. After what happened in the park and outside my hotel room, we never had the chance, or rather, want to talk about it. For me, that's perfectly fine. I'll just go with the flow. And besides, I love being friends with Harry. But deep inside, a voice keeps backing up and saying, you know you want more than friendship, just say something!! But, I manage to dodge that. Besides, Harry may not even feel the same way. Why ruin a perfect friendship? Right?

"I can't believe your Aunt already had to go to a meeting. We just arrived like an hour ago?" Liam said. "She can be a workaholic." I answered. Well thanks to her, I'm left with the boys. 

I was about to get my luggage from the back of the car, when someone beat me to it. "Harry stop, I can do that." I said while pulling his arms from my luggage. "Just get your little butt inside the house, okay? I got it." he grinned. 

Out of nowhere, Niall, Liam and Zayn popped out from Harry's back. "Ooh such a sweetie pie." Liam said. Harry scoffed, "Shut up guys." I stuck my tongue out to them. 

"Oh Harry dear, can you please carry my luggage too?" Zayn said with an annoying girly voice. "Hey, I do not sound like that!!" I protested while smacking his arn. 

"No way Zayn. Your luggage is so heavy. Full of beauty and hair products." Harry said then laughed. "Is that for real??" I asked. The other three boys nodded, and I lauged so hard. "Zayn, you're such a girl!!" 

"That is so not true!!" Zayn protested and started head locking Harry. I giggled at the cute boys fighting over luggages. I started to notice that Louis was not around. My head searched for Louis around the place. Finally I spotted him just right outside the door of our LA house. He was just looking at us, while leaning at the frame of the door. Our eyes met, and his joyful eyes were replaced with drowsy ones. His face also changed, his happy-spirited face was gone and now all I can see is a blank expression. What the hell happened to Louis?

When he noticed I was looking, he slowly turned his back on me and started marching through the door. My heart stinged, Louis never ignored me. 

After all the ruckus with the other 4 boys, they started to take their own luggages inside. I accompanied Harry as he was pulling my luggage and his. Entering the house, I was surprised at how spacious it was. And all things modern, and techy!! "Up stairs, my lady." Harry said. He bowed, as if asking me to go upstairs first. I giggled. Before I took a step up the stairs, I sensed someone at the landing of the stairs. Harry and I both turned around and saw it was Louis. Again, that blank face. I didn't even bother to say hi, but Harry did.