Chapter 13

A little while later, I find Katniss in her room. I sit down next to her on the bed and wrap her in my arms.

"SHHHHHH, Katniss its okay" I whisper in her ear. "What's wrong?"

"No Gale it's not I will never see them again! It's Hopeless! I'm Hopeless!" She sobs.

"We will get through this together. I promise, Katniss." I mumble into her ear.

Soon her cry's stop and she's lightly snoring. I take in everything I possibly can of this beautiful woman that's laying on me. Soon I find myself drifting of to sleep.

*One Hour Later

I hear a knock at the door then Haymitch comes in. He looked surprised to see me in there.

"Sss...sss...sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt anything..." he trails off.

"It's okay we were just um...." I trail off.

"Talking" Katniss snapped.

All of the sudden my prep team burst through the door. The next thing I knew, I was being dragged into another room to get ready for our individual assesments.

"Ouch that HURTS!" I screamed!

"Dont be such a sissy!!" Portia laughed.

"I'm trying." I say.

"Listen, Gale. When you are out there, they will try to intimidate you. Don't buy into it. You have them intimidated just by your perforance at the opening ceromonies. And your manly muscels.", she adds smiling.

"Thanks, but its going to take alot more then one preformance and muscels to get a good score."

With that, we headed to the training center.

*****************************************************

Finally!!! Update!!! YAYAYAY!!!! Sorry it took so long, guys. We should be updating a litte more frequently now. Sorry for the short chapter. We just wanted to get something up for you guys!! Go check our our Youtube channels Dream Chasers and the Girls of DC!! Thanks!

Sorry again!!

~jjkmallards151300