Chapter 16

Cameron smiled, watched as Sharon flit from one end of the gelato case to the other, trying to make her mind over which 2 flavors she was going to choose. When they had reached the shop, he had limited her choice to just 2. She had glared at him, pouted. She had even tried to beseech Logan's help but Cameron remained firm. Now, it was amusing to see her trying to choose the final 2. It was like looking at a woman who could buy any jewelry she wants only to be informed she can only buy 1. Luckily there was no one in the shop aside from the counter staff and the 3 of them.

'You like her,'Logan suddenly said. Cameron swivelled his head to look at him. The both of them were standing at him. 'You really, really like her.'

'What do you mean by that?'Cameron asked. He was strangely reluctant to hear Logan's explanation.

'You immediately attached yourself to us when you heard I was taking Sharon out for coffee. You practically tore me away from her when she took my hand. You have not taken your eyes off of her. Hell, the fact that you cared about her enough to limit her ice cream intake says it all. You like her,'Logan said.

'Well, she is Scott's sister in law. He would expect me to take care of her,'he sputtered. Logan looked at him with a 'yeah right' look. 'Plus we live in the same apartment. It'll be wrong if I didn't steer her in the right direction.'

'Cam, we were roommates in college. You didn't give a fuck about what I did or what I ate,'Logan replied drolly.

Cameron forgot about that. He didn't want to face what he felt for her but Logan was practically shoving it down his throat. He liked her. He liked the way she looks, adorable and all, he liked the way she doesn't take crap from him, he liked the easiness that they have with each other, it was like they have been living together for years instead of one week. He might be trying to get her to live and eat healthier but he knew her only weakness was ice cream. Apart from that, her cooking and eating habits were quite healthy.

He also couldn't get her naked body out of his head. He half-wished he hadn't burst in on her in the shower that morning. Everytime he looked at her, he kept picturing her full breast topped with dark areolas and her long legs but mainly her breasts.

'Cameron, can you please stop looking at my bust?'Sharon demanded, frowning. Cameron had been soo immersed in his mind that he hadn't realised she had finally decided on her flavors. He gave her a charming smile, which made her blush slightly before she hit him. 'You are getting creepier by the day.'

'Me? Who was it that ate toothpaste this morning?'he argued. She shot him a glare.

'I don't recall anything of that kind,'she said regally before turning to Logan. He had just been standing at the sideline, enjoying their banter. 'Come on. Pay for my gelato.'

  - -------@@@@@-------

The 3 of them were on the way back to the office but Sharon insisted they walk slowly. 'I can't enjoy this in the office. The other women would look at me like I had just committed murder,'she told them. They gave her a look laced with disbelief.

She sighed. They didn't understand how it is to work with stick thin barbies who obsess over every calorie intake. She had brought a sandwich with her yesterday and everyone had given her an 'are you crazy' look. She would have been able to enjoy her sandwich regardless if someone hadn't come up to her and said,'Don't you know how much calories is in the bread alone? You will never be able to get rid of it. Ever.' She had put it away after a few bites.

'Who introduced you to the store?'Cameron asked. The men had be trailing a few steps after her and she had to turn around to answer him.

'Gabriel.'

'The Gabriel from the supermarket?'he barked. She wondered what he had against him.

'Yeah. He works at the cafe near the office. I met him when I went for a coffee run yesterday,'she told him. 'It's the one right there. Come on. Let's go and meet him.'

AN Hey guys. i will try to update as much as possible but with exams coming up, you might have to wait a while.

Anyway, thanks for the support so far:)