'Cause I'm not like you

::Jacob POV:: (2 weeks later) 

It's been two weeks since everything went down. I'm going insane. I haven't seen Bonita ever since that day. Nobody has seen her and nobody has heard from her. It's driving me up the wall. I've called, I've texted, but she keeps ignoring me. Every day that I don't see her, I think. I think about what she could be possibly doing right now. Who could she could possibly be with. I'm worried sick, but I have absolutely no idea what to do. She despises me--that's not the point! I have to know that she's ok. She has to be ok. I'm lost without her. Everyday I wonder...wonder what's gonna happen next. If I'll ever see her again. If I'll ever have her in my arms and be able to tell her that I love her. I'm at school right now. It's lunch time at the moment, so I was with Rayon, Craig and Chresanto. I sat there, picking at my food, while they continued their conversations with each other. "Jake, dude, you need to cheer up. I'm sure she's fine." Craig said trying to cheer me up. I slowly looked up at him as I began to speak. "And what if she's not fine, huh? She could be doing anything. She could be anywhere....with anyone. You guys know how she is." I said referring to her harming herself. I ran my fingers through my hair still thinking about it. "Bro, don't think like that. Have you called at least?" Chresanto asked taking a bite of his sandwich. "Of course, but unfortunately she won't talk to me." I said lowly, disappointed at myself. "I'm sorry, but dude, don't take this the wrong way, but I don't blame her" Rayon said. I looked up at him and gave him a death glare. He put his hands up in surrender. "Aye, I didn't mean anything by it. I was just saying" he said as he sipped his water. I knew he was right, I just didn't wanna have to hear it again. "Guys?" I asked them looking up. "Be honest with me when I ask you this, alright?" I asked them. They all suddenly got interested into the conversation. "Ok?" they all said in unison. "Do you guys really think that I'll ever get her back?" I asked eager. The first one to speak was Rayon. "Well, there might be a chance, but I gotta say, bro that they're very, very slim." he said trying not to offend me. That's not really what I wanted to hear, but I really wasn't sure. "I mean, in the past few months she's been through a lot don't you think? I mean, she been beaten, she's tried committing suicide and she's gotten a broken heart from the only person she thought cared about her. I think you may have a chance, but imma have to go with Rayon on this one. They're very slim" Chresanto said repeating the same thing. They're most definitely not helping at the moment. I looked at Craig and he was basically making out with his chicken. "What? A n*gga gots to eat! Am I not correct?" he asked with Chicken in his mouth. I chuckled at his greediness. (y'all know prod loves his Chicken :D) These guys could always cheer me up when I was down. Well.... them and Bonita. I would give anything to see her right now. I want her in my arms this minuet. She could've been if I didn't break my promise. "Aye, Jacob I got a question." Craig asked. "What exactly did you and her talk about. She seems so quiet and vague. I'm just curious." he said suddenly becoming more interested. I could go on for hours "Well she's really smart. She has moments where she just zones out, sometimes. And she's the sweetest thing. She always goes out of her way to make people feel better. We would just talk about what any other normal couple would talk about. But, she knows how to keep a conversation." I said reminiscing. Sometimes we would just talk for hours in the night time in her bed. "Wow. And another question.." he said. "What is it?" I asked "You ever get the good good? You know...pop that corn?.....bake that cake?....ping that blackberry?" he asked smirking and raising his eyebrow. I looked at him stupid "No! She respects herself. She's not like that. I told Chresanto already" I said pointing to him. They just laughed at how upset I got "We're just joking, dude" Craig said. All this talk about Bonita is making me miss her even more. To be honest I didn't think it was possible. I want to call her but it will just go to voice mail again. I felt myself get sad again. "Dude, stop thinking about it! She's fine." Chresanto said. I can't forget about it until I know she's ok. As soon as I was about to talk I was interrupted by the sound of the bell ringing indicating that lunch was over. We rose up from our seats and began walking to the guys locker room for gym. We eventually got into the guys locker room and I was fixing my regular clothes in my locker while talking to Rayon. As I was talking I looked to the corner of my eye and saw Jaden talking to somebody. I think his name was Daniel but he goes by Diggy, he was one of Bonita's bullies as well. I gave them both death glares as they glanced at me. I went back to my conversation with Rayon until they walked passed us. "Hey, Jacob" Jaden said giving me that agitating smirk. If only I could smack it off. I think I just might "What the hell do you want?" I snarled annoyed by their presence. "I just wanna ask you something, bro." he said. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "What?" I asked. "How exactly do you kiss and f*ck someone like Brianna when you have a beautiful sexy thing like Charlene, Hmm? I mean, I'm not mad though. While you were sucking face with her Charlene was crying in my arms like a baby as I caressed her body." He asked with a sarcastic curiosity to his voice. My blood was boiling as I balled up my fist. "Don't talk about her like that." I snarled as I walked closer to him. "Oh, why not. I mean I would know. The way he beautiful sexy curves feel against my body...dude, your missing out" He said. That was it. I ran over to him and slammed him against the boys lockers. I heard Chresanto trying to calm me down. I turned back around to face Jaden. I had my hand clutching his shirt while pinning him down. "Don't you EVER in your pathetic life talk about my bonita like that! She doesn't want you, she loves me!" I screamed in his face. He just kept smirking like an idiot. "Well that's not what she was saying in my bed last night." he said. I could tell he felt accomplished at his comment. I raised my fist but then I heard someone yell. "Hey, what's going on here?!" I heard a deep voice yell. It was the coach. I quickly let go of him. He smirked and fixed his shirt. "Perez, is there a problem here?" he asked putting his hands on his hips holding a clipboard. "No, sir." I said lowly. "Good" he said sizing me up as he walked away. We began to have walk to the gym. I felt Craig grab my hand to keep me from attacking Jaden. I know he was just saying that to get under my skin, but he needs to keep my bonita out his mouth. Or I will rock his world round 3.