Missing you.

::Jaden POV:: 

Everything is going exactly according to plan. She hates him now. I loved seeing Jacobs face when I walked her to her locker. He's gonna have to watch that for the the rest of his pathetic life. I swear the boy is as stupid as pee wee Herman. How do you kiss Brianna when you have an angel such as Charlene? I don't understand this fool. I honestly didn't think he was stupid enough to really do it. Well, his loss is my gain, right? I couldn't stand to see her cry, but it's for her own good. She has to be with me. She deserves to be with me.  I can make her happy. More happy then Jacob ever could. While I was talking to her I got so caught up in her beauty that I dozed off. That's the kind of effect she has on me. I wanted to kiss her so bad. But, I have to take it slow. Act like it's all a coincidence that I'm here for her. Then eventually she'll fall for me all over again. Perfect. As a matter of fact let me give her a call now just to check on her. I grabbed my phone scrolled through my contacts and waited. It rang about a couple times before she picked up. "Hello?" her soft voice said. She sounded really soothing and calm. She has a sexy slight accent that makes me wanna melt considering she's haitian/creole and all. Yeah, I know my sh*t. Like I said. "Hey, Charlene." I said excited. "Hi..what's up?" she said shyly. Nothing, thinking about how I want you right now. Even on the phone she sounds adorable. "Nothing, just chilling" I said trying to sound chill. "Nice.." she said. She sounded so...alone and lonely. I just wanna go over to her house and his her and tell her I'm here for her. "I just wanted to call and check on you considering what happened after school" I said. Brianna kinda crossed the line with that. It wasn't part of the plan. You'd think that Jacob would come over and defend her like he used to, but no. And he's suppose to love her? Ok. "Yeah.." she said really embarrassed. "But, I think it was really mature of you not to hit her back." I said trying to cheer her up. "Thank you" she said plainly.  I knew she wanted to hit her back. The way she balled up her fist indicated that she wanted to swing. But, sadly she didn't. I respect her for showing tolerance but I can tell that she's bound to crack soon. "Your welcome....Charlene?" I asked. "Yeah." she replied "I want you to know that Jacob is a fool for doing that to you. Don't be depressed over him. He's gonna realized that he lost the best most beautiful girl ever." I said. I meant each an every word. She chuckled "Thank you for trying to make me feel better, Jaden. I really appreciate it. Your a sweetheart" she said sweetly. Hearing her laugh. Man, the things this girl does to me.   "No problem" I said smirking over the phone. "Well, I gotta go, but thank you again for the call. I'll see you tomorrow, ok?" she said lowly once again. "Ok, bye." I said satisfied with our conversation. "Bye" she said. Then she hung up the phone. Y'all here that? I'm a sweetheart. Now what, B? I hung up the phone still cheesing, think about our conversation. But, I can't help but think about how miserable she sounded. My baby needs comfort, but I can't do that...yet. Like I said i have to take it slow. I slowly rose up from my bed and opened my drawer. I stared at the pictures I had of her. I, again am NOT a stalker. Sometimes seeing her at school is not enough. I had pictures from all grades and some that I take when she's sleeping. She was so chubby as a kid. So cute. I'm not a creep, I just like seeing her. I scanned my most recent picture of her. It was a face portrait. I stared at her gorgeous features. Her beautiful, brown almond shaped eyes, her perfectly lined thick long eyebrows, plump half brown, half pink scrumptious lip, glowing milk chocolate skin. And most of all her adorable button nose. I glared at it imagining her breath-taking smile. We're gonna look so cute together. I'm gonna be able to squeeze her and touch her and eventually....s*x her. I'm not gonna pressure her into anything she doesn't want to do but I will satisfy her needs. How can you not want to with the type of body she has? Small in the waist and huge in the thighs hips and chest. What more could you want? I ran my fingers down the picture imagining her right in front of me. I brought it close to my face and placed a delicate kiss on her lips. "We will be together soon, my love"