Broken promises

::Jacob POV:: 

Finally. I finally got the guts to tell her how I feel. She looked like she was shocked but i honestly didn't want to tell her the way I didn't. I told her to shut up and I called her stupid. I'm sorry but she was talking too much and plus I needed those lips. I don't know if you guys have noticed but I'm a freak and I'll say it loud and proud. Anyways, there's still something that I can't get of my mind. I saw the cut on her hand. It angered me to know that she would actually do that. My heart clenched at the sight. I made her promise me not to ever do that again. She nodded her head slowly almost as if she were still thinking about it. After our little "discussion" in the classroom, i walked her home. She even smile the whole way there. She didn't even give me a face when I called her bonita. When she smiles I get all tingly inside like nothing can bring me down. That's the kind of effect she has on me. 

::Charlene POV:: 

I walked into school the happiest girl in the world. imagine that. Me, happy? Never would of thought of it. He makes me feel so safe, so loved. He calls me beautiful every 5 seconds. Do I believe it....I guess? Maybe he did mean it. He asked me to walk me home. I was so happy. Every once in a while he would randomly kiss me out of nowhere. He's such a charmer. he's so sweet. I felt so safe with him, like nothing could hurt me. Every time he said something I blushed. Gahhh the things this boy does to me! I felt on cloud nine. 

I was at my locker getting my books ready. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and a kiss on my cheek. "Hola, Bonita" he said smiling. "Hey, papi" I said smiling back "so listen" he said wrapping his arms around my shoulder "What's up" I said "I wanna take you out...on a date tonight." Did he just asked me out "Umm, ok" I said. I could feel a pair of eyes burning holes though me. I looked to see none other then...you guessed it again Briana. it was that famous death glare but this time I saw a lot more hate into it. Jacob saw her. he pulled me closed to me and gave me that biggest kiss..in front of everyone! I heard gasps and awww's. he pulled away from me "Woah, baby" I said  surprised. He chuckled. "Why did you do that?" I asked. He stopped and looked me in the eyes. "I did that because I want people to know that your mine" he said with a smile. I blushed. You see?! You see what I'm talking about?! He took me by the waist and we kept walking. I got a glimpse of Briana. She looked beyond heated. I better brace myself for what's to come. Jacob dropped m off at class .... "I think i'm really started to like this" I said to myself as class began. 

::Jacob POV:: 

It was about 5th period. Class was getting boring so i asked to o to the bathroom. I was asking the the hallway. I heard a voice call out to me "Hey, sexy" she said. "What do you want Briana?" i said aggravated. "Oh, nothing. I just came to ask you a question?" she said trying to sound innocent "Well make it snappy." i said uninterested. "Do you care about Charlene's safety?" I snapped my head towards her. "Of course, why?" I said getting a little angry. "Well, then I suggest you stay away from her." Is this chica serious right now? "And why is that?" I asked even more angry. "Because I would hate to see her...get hurt..or worse" I took a heavy breath and tried to calm myself down "What do I have to do to get you to leave her alone?" i said with me voice shaking. She smirked. "Just cancel that little date you have with her tonight and do what ever else i say" now I was pissed "How the hell did you know about our date?!" her smirk became wider. "I have my ways" she said simply. Eh, stalker much? "Why do you hate her so much, Huh?! Are you that Jealous!?" Her smirk turned into a frown. "That's for me to know, and for you to mind your own damn business!" she paused. "Say one more wrong thing and I swear to god i will have my friends kill her understood?!" she said. I took another deep breath. "So, do we have a deal?" she said. Holding her hand out. I was hesitant but I slowly shook her hand "Deal." I snarled at her. I can't let them hurt her. I have to protect her. I love her.