I promise

::Jaden POV:: 

"Ohhh, Jaden baby" she moaned as I kissed all over her. "You like that, don't you?" I whispered as I rubbed all over her beautiful, womanly body. "mmmhhmm, gimmie more, daddy." she whispered biting her lip. God, she always knows just what to say. I licked my lips before leaning in and kissed her. My lips on her lips are like butter on toast. So perfect. I softly sucked on her bottom lip as she wrapped her arms around my neck and slightly clutched the back of my head. I let my hands travel all over her. She let her hands go up my shirt as she felt my bare back considering I was on top of her. I tugged on her bottom lip asking for and entrance and of course she let me in. While still kissing her I closed our fingers in each other, pinning her hands down to the bed. She moaned through the kissed as our tongues wrestled. I slowly pulled away and planted soft kisses on her jawline and went down to her neck. I pecked it up and down but then got a little more nasty and started sucking and licking all over it. "Ahhh baby" she continued to moan as I roughly bit into it. She glared at my body and licked her lips turning me on even more. As time went on things intensified. I rose from her neck and slowly but swiftly took off my shirt. She glared at my upper body and licked her lips, then bit her bottom lip. That just turned me on even more. She moved her finger back and forth slowly signaling me to come. "You. Here. NOW." she demanded as she pointed to the bed. I did as told as I bit my lip. This is finally happening. After 7 years. I get to give her what I've always wanted. I crawled onto the bed as I gave her a sexual glare and she gave me one back. We were now face to face, still glaring at each other. "I'm so happy I have you instead of Jacob. You were right. All he does is hurt me. Thank you." she whispered rubbing my shoulders. I smiled at her comment. "I'm always gonna be there for you baby." I said as I took her chin in my hand and softly kissed her lips. She bit her lip and stare at me. She brought me closer. So close that our noses were touching. "I want you." she whispered as she kissed my neck. Chills went up my spine. She looked at me again with lust filled eyes. "That's all you had to say baby" I whispered back. I lifted her shirt and slowly took it off revealing her sexy bra that was pink with black heart on it, with a small bow in the middle. Definitely from Victoria's Secret. I bit my lip once again as she took her hair out of her pony tail and let it drop down her back. I pushed her on the bed and crawled on top of her. She put her hands on my lower face, pulling me towards her. "I love you, Charlene" I whispered to her. "I love you, too Jaden" she said back. I felt my heart grow extremely happy at what I just heard. I leaned in a pressed my lips against her. We made love right then and there. I bet Jacob would never do it like me..       

I slowly opened my eyes to see myself in my room. F*ck! It was a stupid dream. Again. This is my fourth dream this week. I rubbed and clothed my sheets still think about that dream. That night when I helped her it could've happened. But, it didn't and it's all my fault. If I hadn't done that stuff to her she wouldn't be scared and she would trust me. I looked up to see a huge bulge in my boxers. Only Charlene can do that to me. I'm not mad though because that dream with become a reality one way or another. I know it. Speaking of my baby I should check on what she's doing right now. I grabbed the remote and opened the t.v. I saw Charlene and Jacob playing around like love birds. Ew. I bet she's thinking of me instead. I got up from my bed and  I watched as Jacob crawled on top of her, and kissed her lips. I balled up my fist in anger as I continued to stare. That's suppose to be me kissing her and telling her how beautiful she is. He's not suppose to be with her. She has to be with me. I love her more then anyone can imagine. I know your wondering why I'm watching her and frankly that's between, me, myself and I. He ripped off her shirt as he growled at her. Please. If that was me she would have been moaning by now. Not even, she would have been clawing at my skin begging for more. I felt myself get more, and more angry. He shouldn't be touching her, or kissing her. She MINE. All he does is hurt her. It's just another matter of time until he does it again and I'm gonna have to watch her cry. I just wish that when I helped her I did something more. I feel bad for putting her through that all these years. If I had told her how I felt before she would be with me and a lot of the things that happened wouldn't happen. My baby doesn't deserve that. I continued to watch as he wrapped his arms around her, rocked her and kissed her. Sh*t! Do I have to go over there and knock him the f*ck out? My God, the boy doesn't listen! Yeah, that's right. I planted cameras in her house so I could watch her. Just to make sure she's ok. There's is nothing wrong with that at all. Not to me. I getting so angry that I wanted to kill Jacob. He has no right to touch my baby. She loves ME not him. But she's just scared that I might do something like Jacob did. I'm not like him. Not at all. I feel like it's a insult to be in such a comparison. Obviously, my plan hasn't worked. I've watched enough. I turned off the t.v. Feeling myself get frustrated. I want my baby here with me, where she belongs. Don't worry. I'll have her, wether Jacob likes it or not.