I've had enough

::Jacob POV:: 

We're together again. I have her back with me. I get to touch her and see her beautiful smile. This time I'm not gonna mess anything up, I don't care if Brianna threatens her. She's not gonna touch her while I'm around. I only went in the shower with her just to let her know that I love her. I wasn't trying to be perverted even though I wanted to so bad. Now, every time I call her Bonita she has this expressionless look on her face. Maybe she's learning to like the name, I don't know. She has such a good heart, she actually forgave me. I couldn't believe it. I really thought that I would never have her again and that she would go on hating me for the rest of her life. She's been acting a little different, not in a bad way, but she drifts off into space a lot more often. There's something that's bothering her. I want her to tell me but I don't want to be too pushy and all in her business about it. I guess she'll tell me when she's ready. 

::Charlene POV:: (two weeks later) 

Today is the day that I go back to school again. The more I think about Brianna the more pissed I get. Jacob makes me feel better though, but still. I am in no mood to deal with her bull today. I swear I will crack, they can kill me if they want to. I don't care. I'll just politely wave to her from heaven when she and her friends go down to hell. I know I shouldn't say that but dam*. The girl has no conscience, no soul what so ever. Would it kill her to leave me alone for once...I wish.  

I was getting myself ready for the day. I was so irritated to the point where I just didn't even want to put on my make-up. I most definitely wasn't gonna dress up. I wore a regular big blue sweatshirt, baggy sweatpants and J's. I tried to hide all my bruises as much as possible. I called my mom before I left and was on my way. I was walking on the sidewalk. Just thinking. Thinking about what the kids will say when they see my face. They'll probably think of some obnoxious nickname to give me. Brianna will probably tell the whole school loud and proud that she did it to me too. I'm gonna try and stand my ground today. I can't let her see that she hit a nerve. I have to show tolerance. It's gonna be hard but I'm gonna try. I was walking in front of the school and I saw Jaden there. When he saw me he looked extra worried. What's the matter now? "Hey, I called you but you never answered your phone." he said kissing my cheek. I realized that I had to talk to him about that. "Um, Jaden there's something that I have to talk to you about." i said. I was so nervous. I really don't want to hurt his feelings. He's so nice and caring. But I don't want to lead him on.  "What's wrong?" he asked pulling me close to him. "Well, I think your really sweet and caring and cute but... I don't...like you that way. I'm sorry" I said as I put his hands on my shoulder. He took it off and took my hand. "It's because of Jacob isn't it?" he asked with an aggravated tone. I didn't answer him because he was right and he knew it. "Are you serious Charlene?! All he does is hurt you! He doesn't even love you like I do!" he said. He looked so angry it was kinda scary. "I'm sorry Jaden. I hope that we can still be friends." I said rubbing his back. He pushed my hand away. "Whatever." he said. I took a deep breath, shook my head a little and began to walk inside. He grabbed my arm "Wait!" he said. I turned around to face him "What?" i asked lowly. "You don't wanna go in there." he said. Now I was worried. "Why not?" I asked him scared. "Just don't" he said. I ignored him and opened the door and walked in. I immediately wished I listened to him. There were flyers everywhere that had my beat up face on them. When I saw them I automatically began to take off as many as possible. There were a bunch on each and every locker. I took a minuet to look at them. It said "Gorilla on the loose" I just stared and stared. Eventurally my anger got the best of me and I began to rip and tear each and every one on them. "I'm not gonna cry. I'm not gonna cry." I thought to myself. My thoughts were interrupted by a voice. "Hey, ugly what's poppin'? " Once I heard it I  automatically became annoyed. I turned around to see her. Brianna. "Aww baby, you don't look to happy about the decorations we put up for you. I'm pretty sure this is the best you'll ever look in your lifetime..... Sometimes I look at you and wonder if you an abomination or not. I mean really God would never make a mistake, but you....I don't know honey, you might be" she said making a sarcastic caring tone. Those words hit hard. I heard snickering and just kids laughing their heart our. I still stood my ground and didn't say a word, nor shed a tear. She came closer and got in my face. "You should've tried harder to kill yourself. It would've made life easier for all of us." she whispered. This is strike 1 for her. Her words rang into my head. I knew I should've. She looked at me in the eye and purposely bumped my shoulder. All her friends gave me stank faces and dirty looks. Still I didn't shed a tear. I tried taking off more flyers but it was no use. I stared at them again. Maybe she's right. Maybe I am an abomination, maybe I am a mistake. I slammed my back into the locker and slid down it. It lifted my sleeve  and stared at my cuts. I was so angry to the point where I was emotionless. Maybe it's a sign. My thoughts were again interrupted by someone calling my name. "Charlene! Charlene!" I heard them say. It was Jacob. He came over to me and hugged me tight. "I'm so sorry baby." he said giving me a hug. I didn't say anything nor hug him back. He pulled away and look me in the eyes. I knew he was trying to figure me out. I knew I had an emotionless look on my face. "It's ok. I just wanna be left alone." I said as I began to walk away. He gabbed my arm "No, I can't take my chances. I don't want you to hurt yourself." he said softly. "I'll be fine" I said coldly. I just walked away from him and was on my way to class.