the ball

Elizabeth POV

Tonight has been going amazing. I can not stop smiling. I have so many friends with me here on the day of my birthday. I wonder where Snape is? I have yet to have seen him. I wonder what he will think of my dress. I really hope he likes it everyone has complimented me on it. Also, for the party I made a masquerade theme.  I just stopped dancing with Fred and went to sit down on my seat.  I felt someone tap me on my shoulder it gave me goosebumps. I turned around to see a man maybe the age of twenty, with gorgeous blond curly hair, sky blue eyes, and scar on his left cheek. 

  For some reason my body was telling me to get closer to this man. My heart  though was telling me to stay away from him.  Something about that smile on his face screamed danger. He kept eyeing me I was about to move his hand. Until he finally spoke.

"Hello my name is Abele Bianshi." he said with an accent that sent chills to my spine. 

"Hello I am-"

"Elizabeth Williams who does not know the birthday girl." he smirked at me then grabbed my hand to kiss it. I pulled away instantly, got off my chair ready to walk away from him. "great idea princess why don't we dance." 

He forced me on dance floor. I would of  protestedbut I saw all eyes were on us. I know I could not make a sence or that could hurt my families reputation so I put a fake smile on my face. We began to waltz. The whole time in my mind I was thinking of ways to hex this man. He is cockier then Lockhart and I thought that was impossible! I step on his foot by 'accident'. He bite his own lip from cursing out loud.

"Excuse me it seems I am getting a bit clumsy. " my fake smile back on my face. Then he glared at me until a smirk was on his face.

"It seems a couple is trying to out dance us. Why don't we show them that they can not beat us?" he said

"Why would I care if someone out dances us?" I rolled my eyes

"Because my dear it seems your future husband has his eye on another lady tonight." he growled at me

I turned my head to see Severus dancing with a woman. She has red hair, a black tight dress, that captures her curves perfectly, her breast are not sticking out much but you can clearly see them. I rolled my eyes there is no way he would be interested in-

My mind was cut off when I saw Severus lean towards her ear. He whispered something to her and I heard her giggle. When Severus backed away from her ear. I saw something that I never thought would ever break my heart. Severus had the look of love in his eyes but not for me for this woman. Who could blame him though? I am still a pathetic child in his eyes. I hate being young I wasnt to older. I want to be able to be with Severus. The music stopped and before I could turn my head away from Severus I saw my worst nightmare Severus kissing another woman. 

 My heart felt like it broke into a million pieces. I felt tears ready to come out of my eyes. I pushed Abele away from me and ran outside. I crumbled on the floor, crying so loudly, then I looked at the sky and saw a red star. I wish for a different path in life. I heard the clock hit midnight today is officially my birthday. .

"Your wish is my comand." someone whispered into my ear. Then I felt my heart stop and everything went black. 

 COMMENT OR VOTE IF YOU WANT ME KEEP GOING WITH THE STORY!