snapes dreams

Unkown POV

How dare he touch what belongs to me! I will have her Tomorrow will be the ball and she shall be mine! If I must I will kill this man. I can smell that she is close to opening the begging of her powers the closer ,she is to this death eater the closer he is to her power. My pet shows me threw it’s eyes that he is putting her on the bed… HE IS LAYING WITH HER! FUCK THIS IS NOT SUSPPOSE TO HAPPEN! I will enter his mind in his dreams and see what he truly desires I shall give it to him. Then once he gets what he wants he will leave what’s mine alone…

Severus POV

After I finally saw Elizabeth a sleep. I closed my eyes as well and hope for peaceful dreams for once.

*******dream******

I was walking to the tree that was just for me and Lily. I sit down letting the wind hit my face. I see a woman with green eyes, red beautiful hair blowing through the wind, and a dazzling smile. It’s my Lily she comes sit next to me and holds onto my hand.

“Severus it’s okay for you to love another as long as you promise to protect my song.” She smiled and touched my cheek I shook my head.

“No it is not Lily I will not allow myself to love there is only one woman I want and that’s you.” I whispered

“That’s sweet Severus but you know I am with-“ I cut her off by kissing her lips.

Usually her kisses fulfill me but for some reason it doesn’t and it hurts that it doesn’t…

“Severus.” A sweet melodic voice calls my name I stop kissing Lily and turn to see a woman that looks like Elizabeth but she looks older like she is twenty.

“Elizabeth…” I said she nodded her head.

“Yes Severus it is me.” She walked towards me , pulled me away from my Lily, then kissed my lips I felt unbelievably happy. She stopped kissing me and looked in my eyes smiling. “The day of New Years I shall transform to this form. My powers will slowly be awaken I need you to fight for me Severus. Show me what love truly is…”

****END DREAM****

I wake up startled I see Elizabeth holding onto my hand completely a sleep. What in the world was that dream about?

Unknown POV

Damn it! She is already giving into him that dreamed just showed it to me! I will not let that  happen she will belong to me. I will make sure her heart breaks and it will be because of that man her heart breaks!