i hate you, you hate me, but we cant live without each other(snape love story)

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own any names of places, spells, animals, people or what ever else that appears in J.K Rowling’s books. I DO NOT take credit for any of these names and WILL NOT try to claim them as my own. The only thing I do claim, is Elizabeth which is why this is copyrighted is the story in which I have wrote in to Harry Potters  life.

I was running holding my mother's necklace close to my heart. I couldn't let them catch me I wouldn't let my brother and mother die for nothing. My big sister  betrayed my family, she helped those monsters kill our family. They protected me with their lifes, I know I am just seven years old and not that powerful, but i can't help but feel like a coward for not defending my family . I saw a bush and just jumped in it hoping they wouldn't find me. I just wish i was invisible so they couldn't see me. I closed my eyes as soon as i heard foot steps.

"Did you loose the girl!" one of the monsters screamed

"I saw her run this way." the second monster said

"Damn it Lucius we can't loose Elizabeth or else the dark lord will have our heads!" my sister screamed

"Then we will still search for her!" the second monster screamed

They left and kept searching for me. I tried to stay awake but my eyes started feeling sleepy. I couldn't couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I am to tired from all the running.

   When the sun came up it woke me up. I was thankful to be alive but I wanted revenge on the ones the killed my family. I swear I will no longer be weak, I will protect the ones i love, and I will make my sister  pay for betraying all of us.

 5 years later

I woke up with tears running down my cheek. I wiped away the tears, I miss my family dearly, their laughs, and their smiles I miss it all. I get off of my bed and take a deep breath. I promised myself that I will become strong. I use to live with my grandma in France but now she wants me to switch school and go to Hogwarts. She use to be a student there and so did many people from my family. When my grandma told me I was switching schools I did not argue. She has been very ill of late and she is the only family I have. I got out of bed and started getting ready for a new day.

I had all my stuff ready for the train today my grandma and her very trusty butler Sebastian stayed with me in a hotel last night. So they can see me off I am terribly nervous but I usually do make friends quickly. I just get in trouble with proffesors most of the time. I am second year but I know I will still need to be sorted into a house like a first year. I am sad , i will be leaving my grandma alone even though I know Sebastian, and our servants will be there. I just know it won't be the same.

"Are you ready to go to the train Miss Elizabeth" he said with a smile he truly is a handsome man.

"Yes I am. It is hard to know I will be away from you guys for so long. I know Hogwarts is a good school. I just will miss you and my grandma so much." I couldn't help but frown. He graved my hand and kissed it when he does things like this I can't help but blush.