prank war bring it on little boys

Elizabeth POV

 As soon as we got to Molly's house I was given a tackle huge by Fred and George. It hurt like hell when we fell on ground.

"BOYS OFF OF POOR ELIZABETH YOU WILL CRUSH HER!" Molly yelled they were still laughing but got off of me.

I gave them the deadlest look I swear this boys are such a pain sometimes. My back felt wet and when I touched it I saw there was mud on my back. I growled this my favorite shirt too and they had to just mess it up.

"Fred! George! this was my favorite bloody shirt now you messed it all up!" I screamed they laughed even harder.

"You look like a cute kitten when you get angry." Fred said stopping his laughter but had huge grin on his face.

"Watch out though because this kitten has claws. She is going get you back for this." I growled

"It was accident Lizze no harm done." George laughed

"Boys, I think you need to learn your lesson. I declare a prank war!" the boys looked at each other then had a evil smile. looked right back at me still with that evil smile.

"We except!" they said in union

"When you loose you have to  wear ladies clothing. Go into my potions class and say I am a pretty lady infront of everyone including Snape. Also, you both have to ask Snape to be your boyfriend infront of my whole class." I smirked

"Don't count on it Lizze you are not winning. Now when we win you will have to stand on the table in the great hall and scream Fred and George are the hottest guys in school. As well, go up to the staff table and tell Snape that he is a greasy old bat." My mouth dropped when they said that. I can not loose Snape would kill me if I said that to him infront everybody.

"I will not loose to you." I said sticking my tonuge at them. They laughed and we all went inside the house.

"Okay about our prank war. Whoever does the greatest prank before midnight wins." I said

"FIne with us." the both said then they ran to there room probably to get supplies for the pranks they have plan for us.

I need to come up with the best prank ever. I need to have Molly on my side and there brothers, This will be the greatest prank ever.

Severus POV

I cant believe this BLOODY GIRL!!! When we get back to Hogwarts I am going make her life hell! That was expensive fire whiskey!!!! I gritted my teeth I have been walking in Diagon Alley getting gifts for those brats. I finally was on last person on my list and it was Elizabeth. How is it this girl can drive me mad but yet I can not stay angry at her. Maybe she used some sort of spell on me without me knowing... I wish that were it... I know this feeling to well...

Elizabeth

Everyone agreed to help me with my master plan to get the twins in this prank war. They already tried to get me with there silly inventions. I just had to wait for the perfect timing. Molly called everyone for dinner and I knew my plan was setting in motion.

"Here you go everyone." Molly said smiling Arthur gave her a peck on lips. It's so so sweet how they are towards each other. Before I sat on my seat I noticed that it looked a bit bigger then the rest of the chairs. I knew right away this is probably one of there pranks. I shook my head at them and had a smirk on my face. They looked me with curiosity.

"Hey charlie do you mind if we switch seat I want to sit closer to Molly." I said with a smile

"Of course kiddo." charlie smiled and before he could sit down the twins jumped out of there seats.