nightmares

Elizabeth POV

   ****dream*****

   I was running as fast, as I could towards a garden, full of white roses. There was a man in all black, waiting for me by the garden. I knew I had to reach that man no matter what. I looked in the lake my reflection was of me but older. I was wearing a white dress; my hair was down floating, with the wind while I was running towards the man in black.

He had his hand reaching for me. I didn’t know who this man was but all I knew is I would feel safe with him. When I reached to grab his hand ;someone grabbed me by the waist.  I tried to wiggle out of there hold on me.

“Do not fight me my jewel. Come with me he will never love you. I on other hand will love you till time stops.” He blew in my ear “Just say my true name and you will be mine.”

The man started kissing my neck, then licking it. I still kept trying to fight him out of his hold. When I turned to look at his face. His eyes were blood shot red, his hair looked dark blonde, and when he smiled, while showing his teeth I saw fangs….

*end dream**

I woke up, breathing hard, and sweating. What the hell kind of dream was that! I have been having nightmares all night. I jump off my bed, deciding to go for a walk, or just look at the stars. In  the end walking around my house seem like the best dession. When I walked to the kitchen. I saw the lights were on. I wonder who else is up. When I enter the kitchen, I see Snape. I turn around hoping he didn’t see me.

“You don’t have to leave because of me.” He whispered

“It’s not you… it’s just I am embarrassed. I kissed your nose for Merlin’s sake.” I muttered

“I didn’t mind it.” He whispered thinking I didn’t hear it.

“Well then let’s just forget it happened.” I blushed.

What is this man doing to me…. I have been feeling lonely ever since I started avoiding him. I hope we can go pass this. I felt myself shiver as if someone was watching me. When I saw there was huge spider on my arm. I nearly screamed till Severus flicked off my arm.

“I take it you don’t like spider.” He smirked

“Usually I don’t mind them but whe there huge. Like that ugly thing that was on my shoulder.” I tend to freak out.” I rolled my eyes

“Then you shouldn’t go into the Forbidden Forest.” I heard him whisper

“What was that Snape.” I asked

“Nothing so what are you doing up?” he asked

“I had nightmare. These nightmares seem to be getting worse I don’t want to sleep anymore.” I sighed while rubbing my eyes.

“Why don’t you sleep with Trinity?” he asked

“Yeah so she can think of me as a child again. No thanks maybe I can have Sebastian-“

“No he will not be sleeping in your rooms.” He growled

I was shocked did he just try order me around. He should know better then that. I glared at him how dare he. I can whoever I want in my bed. Okay that sounded wrong uggh never mind. I should be focusing on being mad at Severus.

“And why not? You are not the boss of me.” I sneered

“You will not have another man in your bed! I am your husband.” He glared at me

“Not till I am sixteen my sweet husband.” I growled

“If you need anyone to sleep in your bed it should be me and only me.”

“Then why don’t you sleep in my bed prince charming.” I glared at him.

“Fine then I will.” He snarled

Next thing I knew he was picking me up and carrying me to my room. Oh my Merlin did I just allow Snape to sleep in the same bed as me! As angry as I am at him I do feel safe in his arms…